West Bengal PSC Clerkship Admit card 2020: Finally, West Bengal PSC has declared the exam date of Clerkship exam, which is going to be held on 25th of January 2020. It is almost one year completed when WB PSC has notified the recruitment for clerkship. Thousands of candidates are eagerly waiting for this day and now finally it has come.
UPDATE: WBPSC Clerk Admit Card 2020 Released.
Check direct link to download hall ticket below.
Now officials released the West Bengal PSC Clerk admit card for the same on 13th January 2020. Once West Bengal PSC admit card will be released officially we will notify to all aspirants in our page.
West Bengal PSC has issued a notification for the clerk exam on February 2019. Thousands of candidates has applied for the same and after waiting for a long time at last commission issue a notification for exam date and exam is going to be held on 25th of January 2020.
WBPSC Clerkship Admit card 2020
In addition, for the same commission will issue West Bengal PSC Clerkship admit card at least ten days before the commencement of exam. In this page you will get all the information about the exam pattern/selection procedure/guidelines etc.
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)|
|Name of post||Clerk|
|Exam date||25th of January|
|WBPSC Admit card available date||13th January 2020|
|Selection Procedure||Written test and interview|
|Job location||West Bengal|
West Bengal PSC clerkship Selection Procedure
West Bengal PSC will conduct their clerkship exam in two-stage part-part-I and II
Part-I examination: it will carry 100 question having 100 marks of one marks each. It will comprise of multiple choice question, objective type question
Duration of exam : one hour and 30 minutes (90 minutes)
30 marks MCQs
40 marks MCQs
30 marks MCQs
Part-II exam: this part contain conventional typequestionin this you will have two groups. Group-A and Group-B.
Total duration for this part-II is one hour 30 minutes (90 Minutes)
After qualifying Part-I and Part-II the elementary knowledge in Computer operation and ability of typing on computer of the candidates will be judged.
After that shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Sarkari result: NHM Karnataka MLHP Result 2019
How to download admit card for WBPSC clerkship exam 2019
As you all know WB PSC going to conduct it’s clerk exam on 25th of January 2020 and for the same they are going to release admit card on second week of January 2020. We are going to tell you few easy steps through which you can download your admit card.
- First of all candidates need to visit to the official website whose link is given below:
- After that now go to the latest advertisement/announcement section there you will find a link to download the clerkship admit card or you can scroll the page and you will find admit card section there you will easily find the link for it
- Click on that link and you will be redirected to a new page
- Now enter all the details it require and press submit.
- Now West Bengal PSC Clerk admit card available to your screen take a print out of it.
Download your PSC, WB admit card: Click Here
Some of the details your WBPSC admit card carries are as:
- Name of the applicant
- Venue of the exam
- Date and time of the exam
- Applicants roll number
- Date of birth
- And some important guidelines for the candidates.
Document required carrying on the exam day
Every student who is going to participate in the WB PSC clerk exam has to bring one document of identification in original as well as a copy of the same. Here is the list of some documents you need to carry on the exam day.
- Voter ID
- Aadhar card
- Driving License
- Pan card
- WB PSC Clerk admit card
- Passport size photographs (same as submitted in application form)
NEW Article: Chandigarh Administration Clerk Result 2020
West Bengal PSC Clerk Minimum qualifying marks:
- The commission has the volition to fix the minimum marks to qualify in Part-I and each group of Part-II and the aggregate of the examination. Commission also has the volition to fix the minimum qualifying marks for the reserved category such as SC/ST/OBC candidates of west Bengal.
- At first instance commission shall be hold part-I exam and limited number of candidates who obtained minimum qualifying marks will be allowed further to participate in Part-II exam. And the final merit list will be prepared by the commission on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidates in the two parts after that candidate who shortlisted will be called for elementary knowledge of computer operation and ability to type in computer.
- Candidates who take Hindi, Urdu, Nepali, or Santali as he case group B of part –II examination before confirmation have to pass a departmental examination in Bengali during the period of probation.
Scale of pay: here is the pay scale given below for the post of clerk
PB-2 Rs. 5,400/- to 25,200/- + G.P Rs. 2,600/- besides D.A, M.A and H.R.A admissible as per the rules.
Some important guideline for the candidates who are appearing for
- All candidates must abide by the rules and instruction given by the invigilator in the examination hall if anyone find fails to do so or indulges in disorderly or improper conduct he/she will responsible liable to expulsion from the examination hall or such other punishment must be impost by the commission.
- If any candidate who has been reported against by the supervisor of the examination Centre for violating any of the instruction in that case candidates candidature will be cancelled and also debarment from future examination and selection as may be decided by the commission in that circumstances case.
- If at any stage even after issue of the letter of appointment candidate found ineligible in terms of qualification or it could be anything than her candidature will be cancelled without further reference to him/her.
- All candidates should note that his/her admission to the examination hall would be deemed provisional subject to determination of his/her eligibility in all respect. If at any stage after issue to the admit card candidate found ineligible for admission for this examination; his/her candidature will be cancelled without further reference to him/her. No candidate shall be allowed to take the examination unless he/she holds an admit card.
- The benefits of reservation are admissible to only those candidates who are SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) of west Bengal only other states students will be treated as general category and PWD with disability 40 % and more ex-serviceman and meritorious sports persons.
- Inside the exam hall no candidate will allowed to carry mobile phones or any kind of gadgets of communication.
- Candidates who are person with disability must carry a certificate from the competent authority and produce the same in the examination hall on demand of verification.
- There will be a deduction of 10 % of total marks got by the candidates secured if he/she in the answer sheet discloses their identity by mentioning his name, roll number, or putting any other identifying marks.
- The P.S.C W.B reserves the right to allot a candidate to a Centre other than the canter (for preliminary Examination) opted by the candidate in the application form.
If you have query in relation to West Bengal PSC Clerk admit card then tell us below and we will find solution to WBPSC Clerk admit card 2020.