Tamil Nadu Open University B.Ed. (Spl.Ed.) Result 2020: Tamil Nadu Open University has declared officially the entrance exam result date for its B.Ed. Spl.Ed Entrance Test for 2020 session. On 16th of December 2019 result will be declared by the officials in their website.
For this entrance test TN Open University released the online application and prospectus on 28th of august 2019 and conducts the Entrance exam for it on 8-12-2019.
In this page you will get the result link when officially declared by the university and all the details like cut off, merit list, weightage and counselling process.
TNOU B.Ed. Spl.Ed. Result 2020
|Organization name||Tamil Nadu Open University (TNOU)|
|Exam Name||B.Ed Spl.Ed Entrance Examination 2020|
|Admit card release date||4-12-2019|
|Entrance Exam Date||8-12-2019|
|Result announce Date||16-12-2019|
|1st admission Counselling Dates||7th to 10th of Jan 2020|
|Commencement of the Programme||From January 2020|
Tamil Nadu Open University B.Ed. Spl.Ed. Entrance Exam Result 2020: TNOU is going to release their Entrance exam result on 16th of December 2019. And the candidates shortlisted in this entrance exam will be called for counselling which is going to be held from 7th of January 2020. Session programme for this year will be commence from January 2020.
After releasing Entrance Exam result for B.Ed Special programme 2020, officials will release the merit list of the candidates same day or few days later after declaration of result. From this list we get to know that who topped the Entrance exam. Once merit list will be released officially we will provide you the link of it in our page.
In prospectus officials didn’t mention what’s the minimum marks to qualify the B.Ed. Special education entrance exam. Cut off mark will be based on total number of candidates appeared and the number of seats available for this programme in the university/Centre. The cut off marks will be set according to the Category you belong. We will provide you every detail about this once officials release anything about it.
Duration of the programme:
- The B.Ed. Spl.Ed. Programme (distance Mode) will be of 2 ½ years which consist of 5 semesters. However, the student-teacher is permitted to complete within a maximum period of 5 years after their enrolment.
Total number of seats available:
Total number of seats available in the University for Admission in B.Ed. Spl.Ed programme is 500. Each Special Education Programme Study Centre will be allotted a maximum number of 50 seats per batch.
Subject which are offered Under the B.Ed. Spl.Ed Programme 2020:
Here is the list of subjects which are offered under this programme
- Social Science
- Computer Science
- Subjects mention from 1 to 6 is taught in the High School Level. And for admission in these subjects candidates must have UG Degree in the relevant subject and minimum marks according to the category.
- Subjects from 7 to 8 admission in these subjects is PG degree in the relevant subject with not less than 50% marks, but on the condition that the major subject in the UG and PG Degree shall be one and the same.
- Marks obtained under Part-V subjects shall not be taken in account to arrive at the percentage of marks. If the candidates possess PG degree in the same subjects, weightage of marks for PG will be given.
- Rounding of marks to the next higher integer shall not be permitted.
TNOU B.Ed. Spl.Ed Result2020: Programme Fee
Programme fee for B.Ed. Spl.Ed. course is 30,300/- (rupees thirty thousand three hundred only) which should be paid by the candidate at the time of admission. Details mention in the table below:
|Programme||Registration Fee||Postal Fee||Tuition Fee||Course Materials Fee||Practical Fee||Total|
|B.Ed. Spl.Ed (CY2020-22)||200/-||100/-||17,000/-||8,000/-||5,000/-||30,300/-|
Note: for person with disability tuition fee is exempted. Fee once paid is not refundable
TNOU B.Ed. Spl.Ed. Result 2020: Reservation of Seats
There will be a reservation for the candidates who belong to BC/MBC/DNC/SC/ST communities and reservation will be provide as per the rules and regulation of the Tamil Nadu Government.
|(OC) Open Competition||31%|
- There will be one seat reserved in each Programme Study Centre, for the wards of Ex-Servicemen of Tamil Nadu origin
- And 5% of the sanctioned strength will be reserved for Differently abled students (Physically and Visually Challenged).
- No revaluation: In the entrance Examination, the answers marked are in OMR coding sheet. And as you all know this OMR answer sheet is scanned by Computer to publish the result. So there won’t be any chances for any kind of mistake. Hence, there will be no revaluation option for the candidates.
TNOU B.Ed. Spl.Ed. 2020: Weightage
Candidates who had appeared for the written exam test their rank will be prepared by awarding marks according to the following criteria.
- Entrance examination: 100 marks
- Weightage for Disability: 5 marks
- Parent of a child with disability (or)
- Person with disability (or)
- Possessing RCI Registration (CRR) Certificate
- Weightage for highest Educational Qualification: (In the same subject)
- Candidate with PG*: 4 marks
- Candidates with M.Phil. : 5 marks
- Candidates with Ph.D.: 6 marks
- Weightage for Co-curricular activities (UG Level): 3 marks
- NSS (or)
- NCC (or)
TNOU B.Ed. Spl.Ed. Result 2020: Admission counselling process
- Candidates who are provisionally selected for B.Ed. Special Education in Entrance Exam their study Centre will be made available by the University at the time of admission.
- For admission in B.Ed. Spl.Ed. Counselling dates will be notify by the University in their official website and so in our page also.
- All candidates who have been called for counselling must bring the following original certificates and photocopies of the same:
- Call letter
- Entrance Examination Mark Statement (Original)
- Entrance Examination Hall ticket (original)
- Admission forms downloaded from website
- Permanent Community Certificate.
- Medical Certificate which is to be produced by physically handicapped/ Government ID card.
- Ex-Servicemen Certificate issued by their officer.
- High school, intermediate, under graduate and post graduate mark sheet, provisional/ convocation certificates.
- Must bring certificate for weightage criteria (NCC/NSS/Sports, disability related).
- And any other relevant document mention in the website.
TNOU B.Ed Spl.Ed. Entrance Exam Result 2020: How to check Entrance Exam result
TNOU going to released their B.Ed. Special Education Entrance result on 16th of December 2019. Candidates just follow these simple steps to know your result:
- First candidate need to visit the official website which is given below:
- Then you have to click on the “result” button which is on top of the menu (as shown in image below)
- After that a new page will be redirected on your screen with a list of result
- In that page you have to click on the link mentioning “B.Ed. Spl.Ed. Entrance Examination result 2020”
- Now enter the details it requires like Your Mobile Number or enrollment/registration number etc. and then press submit button.
- Now result is on your screen take a print out of it for your future reference
Click here to download your result: http://www.tnou.ac.in