TNDTE Diploma Result 2019: Tamil Nadu Department of Technical Education (TNDTE) has conducted its even semester examination in the month of April and May 2020 and now Department is all set to release their result in the coming days. Students who had appeared in that semester examination must be waiting for their results. So, students, your semester result must be rolled out by the department in the month of April 2020 and May 2020 Tentatively.
TNDTE Diploma Result Important Details
|Name of the Board||Tamil Nadu Directorate of Technical Education (TNDTE)|
|Exam name||Polytechnic Diploma|
|Month of Examination||April/May|
|Result Date||Available Soon|
|Semester||Even 2nd, 4th, and 6th|
|Mode of result publication||Online mode only|
DOTE of Tamil Nadu conducted its even semester examination in the month of April/May and now Board will release its result in no time. So candidates waiting for their result must visit the official website or our page on a regular basis for detail information about your result. On this page, we have tried to give you some information about your result and scrutiny of answer sheet and some links related to your result.
How to download the Tamil Nadu Diploma April/May Result 2020?
TNDTE conducted its polytechnic diploma exam for his Even semester in April/May month and now the Board is all set to release its result. We are given some few easy steps through which you can access your result easily from the official website
- First, all candidates need to visit the official website which is given below
- On the home page, you can easily see the “Diploma Result” button
- On click, you will be redirected to a new page in which you have to enter your Registration number and Press the go button
- After that, your result will appear on your screen
- Save that file and take a print out of it for future use.
Click here to download your April/May even semester: Result (link updated after declaration of result)
Details Mentioned in the TNDTE Diploma Result
After you download your result there are some of the details mention in it like:
- Name of the applicant
- Roll number of the applicant
- Registration number
- Name of the board
- Name of the institution
- Date of result declared
- Date of birth
- Father name
- Status of result
- Total marks obtained
- Total marks
- Name of the branch
- Semester name
- Marks in practical (if applicable)
- Marks in theory
- Grace if any
- And some other important instructions
If any students face any kind discrepancy in his/her result then he/she must contact the concerned department or DOTE officials.
TNDTE Diploma Result 2020: Revaluation of Examination Paper
- If any of the candidates is not satisfy with his/her result then he can apply for revaluation of his/her answer script of a theory paper in which he/she appeared.
- For these revaluation officials release the notice and if someone is applying for revaluation then he/she has to fill the application form and deposit a necessary amount of fee which is 100/- Rupees per paper.
- He/she can pay the fee by Demand draft, obtained from any nationalized bank in the name of “Additional Director of Technical Education (Examinations), Chennai- 600 025” which is payable at “Chennai” and submit this to the Chairman through his/her institution within the last date which is prescribed by the Board (generally it is 15 days from the date of publication of results).
- If any candidate wanted his/her Xerox copy of the answer script then, in that case, he/she must apply and fill an application form.
- For that he/she has to pay a revaluation fee which is Rs. 400 per paper through a demand draft in the name same as mentioned above.
- And send them both to the chairman office within the stipulated time (usually one week from the date of sending Xerox copy).
- The Xerox copy of the answer script will be sent to the applicant address from the chairman’s office within a time period of 15 days from the date of receipt of the application.
- After the submission of the application date is over, the script will be review by the panel of evaluators and the marks which are revised will be intimated to the candidates.
- If any candidates who secure an increase in marks in the revaluation then he/she have to surrender their original mark sheets to the chairman’s office to get revised mark sheets.
- And those who obtained lesser marks in revaluation are permitted to keep their original marks.
- Any candidate who had applied for the Xerox copy of the answer book can apply for revaluation of the same.
- All candidates must know that the revaluation system is not applicable for the practical subjects of diploma courses including written practical and projects works.
- If any applications from students received after the prescribed date then it will not be entertained on any grounds.
- After the revaluation the marks published are final and no further queries will be entertained by the Board.
The application requesting Xerox copy of answer script is given below (Image courtesy by TNDTE)
TNDTE Diploma Issuing of mark sheet
- Once the result is released by the Board after that Board will release the mark sheet of the candidate.
- But before issuing the diploma certificate to the candidates it will be verified by the principal of the institution personally that candidate had passed in all subjects of the year or semester.
- If it is found that any of the candidates are still having arrears in one or two lower semester papers then, in that case, his/her final semester mark sheet will be returned to the Chairman’s office. And such a certificate will not be issued on any ground until he/she clear his arrears.
TNDTE Diploma Passing Requirements
A candidate shall be declared passed if in the examination in a subject he/she secures not less than 40% in theory subjects and 50% in practical in the Board’s Examinations.
Here is the classification of successful candidates:
First-class with Honours: A candidate will be declared passed in first class with honours if he/she secures not less than 75% of the aggregate marks in all semester put together, except the first year and passes all the above semester in the first appearance itself.
First-class: If any candidate secures not less than 60% of the aggregate marks in all semester except the first year and completes all papers including that of the first year within the given time period without any break will be declared passed in First class.
Second class: All candidates will be declared to pass in Second class if they didn’t fall in the above one category.
Correction in Mark Sheet and Diploma Certificates
- If any candidate wanted to do any kind of correction in his mark sheet or in diploma certificates then for this he/she has to fill the application for correction and it must reach the Chairman’s office from the date of the issue along with the original defective certificates.
- The candidate/institute has to pay the correction fee which is prescribed by the Government through Demand Draft in the name of “Additional Director of Technical Education (Examinations) Chennai- 600 025” which should be payable at “Chennai” and send them along with the application which is duly signed by the principal of the institutions.