SSC CGL 2019 Tier 1 Answer Key Exam (2-11th March 2020)
The answer key for the exam SSC CGL 2019 Tier 1 will be available at the end of March 2020 as per the official sources. Candidates are advised to go through the complete article to follow the updates regarding exam dates, admit card, answer key and results for SSC CGL 2019. Earlier, the Staff selection commission had released the notification for the Combined Graduate Level (Tier – 1) on 3/12/2019. The last date for filling the application was 10/01/2020. The exam for Tier 1 will be conducted from 2nd to 11th March 2020 in computer based exam (CBE) mode.
SSC CGL 2019 Tier 1 exam official answer key will be available at the official site of SSC.
Click here to download the SSC CGL 2019 Tier 1 Answer Key.
|Exam||SSC CGL 2019|
|Governing Body||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam date(tentative)||Tier 1( 2/03/2020 to 11/03/2020) Tier 2(22/06/2020 to 25/06/2002) Tier 3( to be notified later)|
|Admit Card Status||Released Click here to download|
|Answer Key (Tier 1)||To be released soon Click here to download|
|Results||To be declared later|
Procedure for downloading the answer key for SSC CGL 2019 Tier 1 exam
As the SSC CGL 2019 Tier 1 exam has not started, so answer key will be available only after the exams are over. The official answer key will be uploaded in the ANSWER KEY section of official SSC site. For this the students must Log in to the portal by entering their Username (which is their Registration no) , password and Captcha incorrect order. And then they have to click on the Login button.
Step 1: Go to the official site of SSC at ssc.nic.in.
Step 2: Click on Answer key as shown in the picture above
and following page will open.
Step 3: Click on the link stating CGL tier 1 exam answer key and following page will open.
Step 4: Click on link of final answer key CGL tier 1 and a login portal will be opened.
Step 5: enter the user ID and password and view/download the answer key.
In the answer key candidate can analyze:
- How many questions he/she has attempted.
- How many questions are correct and how many of them they have done wrong.
- How many question they have left.
On the basis of this, the candidate can compute their approximate marks and start their preparation for next CGL exam tier 2. Through this answer key, the candidate will also analyze on which portion or section they have excelled and on which they lacked and need to work hard more.
Details mentioned in the SSC CGL 2019 Tier 1 answer key
- Exam Organization
- Candidate’s registration no.
- Candidate name
- Exam Date
- Exam Start Time
- Exam Name
- Exam Duration
- Total no. of Questions
- Question with ID
- Options given
- Correct option
- Candidate answer
What if the user forgot his USER ID/PASSWORD?
Many times candidates forget their user ID or password. For this, the candidates need not to worry. The procedure for user id and password retrieval is pretty simple. Follow the steps to obtain user id and new password.
Step 1: Go to the official site at ssc.nic.in and click on Forgot Password as shown below.
Step 2: enter the details in the portal opened and click on submit.
Step 3: enter the OTP received in your registered mobile no and mail id.
Step 4: Set new password and login again.
Procedure for selection in SSC CGL 2019 Exam
The selection procedure in SSC CGL 2019 Exam is a long term process as it contains tier 1, 2 and 3 level and it takes generally more than a year or two sometimes to obtain final results and then merit list. The minimum qualifying marks in SSC CGL Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3 Examination are as follows:
|Category||Min qualifying marks|
- The candidates clearing the Tier 1 exam will be shortlisted for the Tier 2 Exam and will be eligible to appear for Tier 2 exam.
- In the Tier 2 exam , candidates have to qualify for Paper -1 and Paper-2 and candidates shortlisted for specific post will have appear in Paper- 3 and Paper -4 as per the selected post respectively.
- After qualifying in the Tier 2, collective performance of Tier 1 and Tier 2 exam will be counted for short listing of candidates for Tier 3 exam. And candidates who are not able to qualify in tier 2 will not be shortlisted for Tier 3 exam and their selection process will be terminated.
- In the Tier 3 exam, the paper will be of subjective type consisting of paragraph writing and candidates need to qualify minimum marks in this section also.
- After this, combine marks of tier 1, tier 2 and tier 3 will be calculated and merit list will be generated on the overall basis.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for Document verification, Computer Proficiency Test and Data Entry Skill Test. If a candidate fails in Skill test, then he will not be able to apply for post that involves computer proficiency and data entry skills.
- The final allotment of post will depend on merit and preference of post of the candidate after the document verification.
Recruitment for the following posts are carried by the Staff Selection Commission
- Assistants in Ministries/Departments of the Central Govt.
- Inspectors in Central Excise & Customs Department.
- Inspectors in the Income Tax Department.
- Preventive Officers in the Customs Department.
- Examiner in the Customs Department.
- Sub-Inspectors in Central Bureau of Narcotics & Central Bureau of Investigation.
- Assistant Enforcement Officer in Directorate of Enforcement, Revenue and Excise Department.
- Divisional Accountant, Jr. Accountant, Auditor & UDCs in various offices of Central Govt.
- Auditor Offices in CAG, CGDA, CGA & other departments.
Exam Pattern for SSC CGL 2019
For Tier 1 the exam pattern will be
|Subject||No of Ques||Max marks|
|General intelligence and reasoning||25||50|
For Tier 2 the exam pattern will be
|Subject||No. of Ques||Max. marks|
|English language and Comprehension||200||200|
|Statistics(for selected post)||100||200|
|Finance and Economics (for selected post)||100||200|
For Tier 3 the exam pattern will be
|Mode of exam||Scheme||Max marks|
|Descriptive||Letter/essay /application writing||100|
Syllabus for SSC CGL 2019
As the SSC CGL 2019 Tier 1 exam is approaching, candidates can go through the syllabus for the exam in brief so as to make sure that they have prepared for exams according to it.
|General Reasoning and Intelligence||General Awareness||Quantitative Aptitude||English Comprehension|
|Classifications||Static General Knowledge||Simplification||Reading Comprehension|
|Analogy||Science||Interest||Fill in the Blanks|
|–||Sports||Percentage||Idioms and Phrases|
|Matrix||Books and Authors||Ratio and Proportions||One-word Substitution|
|Word Formation||Important Schemes||Ages||Sentence Correction|
|Logical Venn Diagram||Portfolios||Time, Speed and Distance||Error Spotting|
|Direction Sense||People in the News||Number System|
|Verbal reasoning||Time and Work|
SSC CGL previous year 2018 cutoff
Candidates can have a look over the previous year cutoff of SSC CGL to get a rough idea on what how much cut off for SSC CGL can go. And generally, the cutoff is increasing year by year. So it is necessary to go fully prepared for the exam.
Following are the cutoff for SSC CGL 2018 Tier 1
Following is the cutoff for SSC CGL 2019 (Tier1 + Tier 2)
|Category||Cut Off For AAO Posts||Cut Off For JSO Posts||Cut Off For all posts except AAO & JSO|
Frequently Asked Questions
The answer key will be released soon after the tier 1 exams are over probably in the end of March 2020.
Go to login and click on “forgot password” and follow the instructions.
Tier 1 exam will be conducted in CBT mode.