SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020: Fresh notification has been released by SBI bank through their official website of SBI prelims admit card on 3rd February 2020 that they are going to release the SBI Junior Associates Prelims admit card on 11th February. Aspirant can download their hall ticket by entering their details like roll number, registration, date of birth, etc on the official website.
SBI Clerk admit card 2020
- Aspirant can download the admit card from the official website of STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) and the last to download the call letter is 15th February.
- The admit card for SBI Clerk Exam 2020 will contain details like roll number, registration number, examination center, etc.
- It is important to take print of the admit card in order to enter in the examination hall.
- It is advisable to visit the allocated examination center before the examination time to avoid any confusion while checking examination hall.
Important Dates For SBI Clerk admit card 2020
|Release Date for Admit Card||11th February|
|Examination Date Prelims||In the month of March 2020|
|SBI Exam Date For Mains||In the Month Of April 2020|
|Admit Card For SBI Mains Examination||19th April 2020|
|Notification For SBI Prelims Hall Letter||3rd February|
Easy Steps To Download SBI Junior Associates Prelims Hall Ticket 2020
Please be informed that SBI Bank will release the notification to download the Admit card for Prelims and Main examination at a different time period which will be notified to all the aspiring candidates through their official website i.e. https://sbi.co.in/ . We request you to kindly visit the official website at every regular interval to keep updated yourself with the latest notification released by the concerned authorities.
- First step to download the hall ticket is to open the official website i.e. https://sbi.co.in/ .
- Next Step is to click on the SBI Clerk Admit Card.
- Fill details like roll number, registration number, password, etc to view the hall ticket.
- After admit card gets displayed on your screen then you have to download it for future reference.
- Take the print out of the admit card which required at the time of examination.
Also Check: PSPCL LDC results
Document Required To Enter SBI clerk Examination Hall
- There are the list of photo identity proof required to submit with the call letter to the invigilator present in the examination hall can be your Pan Card/ voter Id Card/ Driving License/ Aadhar Card/ Identity Card issued by the school.
- If the Aspirant is failing to provide anyone photo id proof mentioned above will lead to disqualify to sit in the examination.
SBI Clerk Admit card: Important Points To Remember
- Biometric verification will be required by the bank of the thumb impression of the candidate for verification purpose, if any discrepancy found in the thumb impression then it can lead to rejection of the candidate and can face some legal action so it is not advisable to apply various substances like chemical, mehndi on their hands.
- Usage of any electronic devices such as a pager, calculator, mobile phone, etc is strictly prohibited inside the examination hall so students are advised to keep their gadgets outside the examination hall.
- If someone found with electronic devices by the invigilator or any other examination author will lead to disqualification from the examination.
Also Check: UP scholarship Status 2020
Facts About SBI Clerk Examination
One of the most awaited Government Exam in the banking sector is conducted by SBI every year for the recruitment of the junior level officer across the various centre’s in India.
- About 8000 vacancy has to be filled this year in clerical examination.
- Candidate can check the information related to the exam pattern, reservation, eligibility criteria on the official website of SBI bank.
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates completed their graduation from a recognized university or any other degree recognized by center government.
- Students appearing in their final semester exams can also apply for the clerical examination.
- Age Requirements
- The minimum age required to give examination is 20 years and maximum age limit is 28 years as on 1st January 2020 set by examination authorities.
- Age relaxation will be given to the reserved category such as Schedule Caste, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, Disabled, etc are listed below:
|Category||Relaxation In Age (Years)|
|Other Backward Class||3 Years|
|Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribes||5 Years|
|Person With Disability (Gen/EWS)||10 Years|
|Person With Disability (SC/ ST)||15 Years|
|Person With Disability (OBC)||13 Years|
|Widows And Divorced Women||Maximum 7 Years|
|Disabled Ex-Servicemen / Ex-Servicemen||Service Period plus 3 Years|
- Application Fees
- The application fees for the examination will be Rs 750 for general/ OBC/ EWS category and for SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS category fees will be Nil.
Note: Application fees paid by the candidates are subject to nonrefundable or cannot be adjusted into any other examination.
- About Selection Procedure:
- It consists of an online examination that includes Prelims Examination and Mains Examination.
For Prelims Examination:
- The duration of the whole examination is 1-hours and the type of question will be the objective which will contain 3 subjects including English Language, Numerical Ability and Reasoning Ability subjects.
- The maximum marks for the exam are 100.
|Name of Test||Marks|
For Main Examination:
- The duration of Mains examination will be 2-hours 40 minutes and the type of question will be objective which will contain 3 subjects including General English, Quantitative Aptitude, General / Financial Awareness, Reasoning Ability& computer ability.
- A total number of questions will be 190 and the maximum marks of the exam are 200.
|Name of Subject||Maximum Marks|
|General / Financial Awareness||50|
|Reasoning Ability& Computer Ability||60|
List Of Center’s for SBI Prelims & Mains Examination 2020
|State Code||State / Union Territory||Examination Centre|
|11||Andaman & Nicobar Island||Port Blair|
|12||Andhra Pradesh||Chirala, Guntur, Kadapa, Kakinda, Kumool, Nellore, Rajahmundry, Srikakulam, Tirupati, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam, Vizianagaram|
|14||Assam||Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur|
|15||Bihar||Arrah, Aurangabad (Bihar), Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Gaya, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Purnea|
|17||Chhattisgarh||Bhilai Nagar, Bilaspur, Raipur|
|19||Gujarat||Ahmedabad – Gandhinagar, Anand, Jamnagar, Mehsana, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara|
|20||Haryana||Ambala, Faridabad, Gurugram, Hisar, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Sonipat, Yamuna Nagar|
|21||Himachal Pradesh||Bilaspur, Hamirpur, Kangra, Kullu, Mandi, Shimla, Solan, Una|
|22||Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu, Samba, Srinagar|
|23||Jharkhand||Bokaro Steel City, Dhanbad, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur, Ranchi|
|24||Karnataka||Bengaluru, Belgaum, Davangere, Gulbarga, Hassan, Hubli – Dharwad, Mandya, Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga, Udupi|
|25||Kerala||Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur|
|27||Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Sagar, Satna, Ujjain|
|28||Maharashtra||Amravati, Aurangabad (Maharashtra), Chandrapur, Dhule, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Latur, Mumbai/ Thane/ Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nashik, Pune, Solapur|
To view all list of examination centre’s refer image below –
Frequently Asked Questions:
As per the notification released on 3rd Feb 2020, It is scheduled to be released on 11th February 2020.
The minimum age to appear in the examination is 20 years.
A photo identity proof required to enter in the examination hall can be your Pan Card/ voter ID card/ Driving License/Aadhar Card/ Identity Card issued by school.
There will be only one mode to fill the application i.e. online.
The official website of SBI clerk examination is sbi.co.in and students are requested to visit the website regularly for the new notification released at every regular interval of time.
Questions will be of objective type in both prelims and mains examination.
Electronic devices such as mobile phone, laptop, calculator, pager or any other devices are not allowed in the examination hall.
If a student fails to provide a photo identity proof and discrepancy found on their thumb impression can lead to disqualification from the examination.
The estimated salary for a junior level clerk is around Rs20, 000.
Yes, it is important for the candidates to take the admit card on the examination hall.
It is not possible to change the examination center at any point in time.
The newly recruited clerk has to clear the e-lesson prescribed by the bank within the probation period and the time of probation period is 6 months.
At the end, I would like to tell you that if you need any assistance and have any type of query in your mind regarding SBI clerk JA admit card 2020, then don’t forget to ask in the comment section.