RSMSSB Rajasthan Patwari Application Form 2019: The Government of Rajasthan has officially announced their intention to recruit 4207 to fill the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) Patwari position. In this article, you will get all the information related to Rajasthan Patwari Recruitment and RSMSSB Patwari Application Form 2019.
Rajasthan Patwari Application Form 2019
Traditionally, a Patwari or Patel has the responsibility of visiting agricultural lands and maintaining records of ownership and tilling. This means, the record of crops grown at every harvest must be executed by the Patwari. These records have to reflect the punctual dates and mutations as they occur. Harvest inspections, and right of land all must be accurately documented by the Patwari.
|Exam Department||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board|
|Article Category||Govt. Recruitment and Application form|
|RSMSSB Rajasthan Patwari Total Posts||4207|
|Name of Posts||Patwari|
|Start Date of Application Form||20.01.2020|
|Last Date of Application Form||19.02.2020|
|Job Location||Rajasthan State|
|Job Type||Government Jobs|
|RSMSSB Rajasthan Patwari Official Website||rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in|
The RSMSSB Patwari registration process for this role will begin on 20 January 2020. RSMSSB Online applications will close on 19 February 2020. Interested candidates can apply online for the Rajasthan Patwari vacancy after checking the eligibility criteria. This position will be open to those who meet all the eligible criteria.
RSMSSB Rajasthan Patwari Application Form Eligibility 2019
Below is the eligibility list for candidates wishing to apply –
- The candidate needs to be of Indian nationality.
- Any citizen of Nepal, Bhutan, or Tibet, who became a refugee before 1 January 1962, may apply.
- The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 40 years.
- Only in the cases of reserved category candidates will a age relaxation rule apply, as per government rules.
- The candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree from a legally established University or An equivalent qualification from an ‘O’ or Higher-level certificate course conducted by NIELT New Delhi/DOEACC Under Control of Department of Electronics, Government of India
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science / Computer Application from a legally established University
- A certificate from a National/State council/Vocational Training Scheme and certificate of Computer Operator & Programming Assistant/ Data Preparation and computer software
- 3-year Degree in Computer Science & Engineering from a legally established Polytechnic institution
- Degree in any Engineering and Technology stream from a legally established University
- A Rajasthan State certificate course in Information Technology, conducted by Vardhman Mahaveer Open University in Kota
- A Senior Secondary certificate with Computer Science/Computer Application from a recognised Board of Secondary Education in India
- Any of the above points mentioned must apply to the candidate
- The applicant must have knowledge of Hindi in the Devanagari script
- The applicant must also have knowledge of Rajasthani culture.
The General category candidates will be required to pay Rs. 450/- Those from the OBC/SBC category candidates will need to pay Rs. 350/- For the remain category of SC/ST/PWD/EWS candidates the fee will be Rs. 250/-
The position for the post of Patwari for the State of Rajasthan will have 4207 eligible and suitable candidates selected. They will be distributed category, wise as per the reservation policy of the State.
Rajasthan Patwari Recruitment Important Dates 2019
All eligible candidates who have passed the written exam and provided document verifications must note the following –
- The Notification Issue Date was 5 December 2019
- The start date of the Application Form is 20 January 2020
- The last date for submitting the Rajasthan Patwari Application Form is 19 February 2020
- The last date to pay the Application Form Fee is 19 February 2020
- The date when the Admit Cards will be issued is yet to be announced
- The main Examination Date also need to be announced
RSMSSB Patwari Application Process 2019-20
The candidate must visit www.rsmssb.rajasthan.com; which is the official website for applying online for this position. After checking the News Notifications section, they must select the Rajasthan Patwari link and apply online. Every candidate must fill up the Education & Personal Details form entirely. Once all necessary documents are scanned, signed and uploaded, a photograph will also need to be shared. After all these steps have been completed, the payment for the application can be done fee via net banking. Remember to keep a copy of the form by printing it out. This may be required at a later stage.
Rajasthan Patwari Selection Process
There will be two rounds of examination. The first is a Preliminary examination where the candidate will appear for the same offline. Those who qualify this first round will be called in for the main examination. All candidates will be issued an admit card before the examination begins. This Rajasthan Patwari admit card will be published online. Candidates will have to download and print them out themselves. No, admit card will be provided through postal mail.
The written examination will be objective. It will be marked out of 300. The paper will have 150 questions in total. There are 50 General Knowledge questions, 25 Hindi, 50 Maths and Reasoning questions and 25 Computer questions. Each question carries 2 marks. Every wrong answer will be marked 1/3. The duration of the examination will be three hours.
Those who qualify through the second round of examination will have their documents verified in the final selection. All original documents/certificates will be thoroughly checked at this stage.
Document verification will include all the educational qualification certificates and documents of the candidate. Original documents will be examined and scrutinised carefully. Along with this, a category certificate issued by a competent authority must be submitted. A Domicile certificate and Character certificate is mandatory and so it a Medical fitness certificate. Giving a Non-Objection Certificate (NOC) for existing government and private employees is important. A list of any other relevant certificates needed from the candidate will be asked for by the concerned authorities.
RSMSSB Patwari Written Examination Syllabus:
Part 1 – General Knowledge
Questions related to the history, art, culture, literature, traditions and heritage of Rajasthan will be asked.
- Major sources of Rajasthan’s history
- Knowledge of major civilizations of Rajasthan
- Major Dynasties of Rajasthan and their achievements
- Mughal-Rajput relationship
- Rajasthani art
- Fort monuments and structures of Rajasthan
- Religious movement and folk goddess of Rajasthan
- Rajasthani painting, style and handicrafts
- Major works of Rajasthani language literature and regional dialect
- Fair festivals of Rajasthan, folk music, dance, instruments, jewellery
- Rajasthani culture, tradition and heritage
- Important Historical Tourist Places
- Prominent personality of Rajasthan
- The princely state of Rajasthan and the British Treaty of 1857 mass movement
- Farmer and Janata Movement, Prajamandal Movement
- Integration of Rajasthan
- Political public awakening and development of Rajasthan – women special
- Constitution of India, political and administrative system of Rajasthan
- Indian Political System: –
- Constitution of India
- Federal executive
- Administrative and judiciary
- Fundamental Rights
- Daily reference element
- Chief Minister
- State assembly
- High court
- District administration
- Rajasthan Public Service Commission
- State human rights commission
- State election commission
- State information commission
- State women’s commission
- Public policy
- Legal official and civil charter
- Localities in Rajasthan
- Rural and municipal bodies
- Key features
- Power Problems
- 73rd and 74th Constitutional Amendment Bill
- Major trends and important footprints of self-styled Rajasthan polity
Part 1 – Hindi
- Treaty and treaty severance
- Prefix and suffix
- Idioms and
- English terminology
- Article Repair of mistakes
- Full Stops
- General Hindi grammar
Rajasthan Patwari Important Points to Note:
For all those interested in applying, please note, the following information meticulously before submitting the online registration form. ONLY eligible candidates can apply. Refer to the above list of eligibility for more details. All printed copies of the completed application form are required to be sent in or submitted to the commission’s office. Each candidate will have to make the necessary arrangements for the same. All application-related information will be available in leading newspapers of the state and the official website. Updates will be shared on the website as per the Rajasthan recruitment rules of 2019 and can be checked at any point, day or night. Some of the information provided in this article is based on the previous year’s recruitment notifications. In case of changes in the process, please regularly check the official website.
|RSMSSB Patwari Bharti District Wise Vacanices|
|Shri Ganganagar||79 Posts|
|Sirohi Non-TSP Area||114 Posts|
|Sawai Madhopur||111 Posts|
|Udaipur Non TSP Area||81 Posts|
|Non-TSP Area Total Post||Total 3637 Posts|
|TSP Area Patwari Bharti Detail|
|TSP Area Total||Total 570 Posts|
|Total Post||TSP+N-TSP = 4207 Posts|
Rajasthan Patwari Salary
The pay scale for the post of Patwari will be Rs. 20,800/- (Grade Pay Rs. 2,400/ -) according to 7 Pay Commission. Do check the latest release for monthly salary of Patwari posts to reconfirm this figure.
About the RSMSSB
As per the powered conferred by the proviso of Article 309 of the Indian Constitution, the State Government has established the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) vide notification No.F.8 (7) DOP/A-11/2008 dated 29.01.2014. This board has the role of recommending candidates for direct recruitments in respect to posts with a pay grade of Rs. 3,600/- and less. The RSMSSB is committed to develop various selection and recruitment processes that adhere to international standards by conducting professional written tests, interviews and more to find the ideal candidate. The recruitment of the Rajasthan Administrative Service (R.A.S) and the Rajasthan Police Service (R.P.S) the Rajasthan Sub-ordinate Services are all done through the RAS/RTS Competitive examination. Their head office is located in Jaipur.
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board,
State Institute of Agriculture Management premises,
Durgapura, Jaipur – 302018
Phone No.- 0141- 2722520
Email- [email protected]
If you have query related to Rajasthan Patwari recruitment and application form 2019, then comment below and we will send your answer asap.