Punjab PSBTE Diploma Results 2019 @ www.punjabteched.com: Punjab State Board of Technical Education (PSBTE) has conducted its 2nd, 4th, and 6th Even Semester Exam in the month of April/May 2020, after conducting the examination for Even semesters successfully, now the board is all set to release their result in the coming days. So students who curiously waiting for their results can expect that their result will be announced somewhere at the End of May 2020.
The Board will announce its result on its official website so you all must visit their website on a regular basis or you can bookmark our page also where you will find all the information very easily.
Punjab PSBTE Diploma Results 2020
|Name of the Board||Punjab State Board of Technical Education (PSBTE)|
|Name of the Exam||Polytechnic Diploma|
|Semester||Even semester 2nd, 4th, and 6th|
|Examination Month||April/May 2020|
|Result||To be declared|
|Expected Result Date||At the end of May 2020|
|Result Declaration Mode||Online|
In this article, we have given some Information about your odd semester result and some important link related to the result and forms.
Details mention in your Punjab PSBTE Diploma Result
- Name of the applicant
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Name of the Board
- Name of the Institution
- Total Marks obtained
- Total Marks
- Name of the Branch
- Semester part
- Father’s name
- Marks in theory
- Marks in Practical (if any)
- Grace (if any)
- Date of result declared
- Result status
- Important guidelines for the candidates
Some abbreviation may be there in your results which are:
- A- Absent
- R- Reappear
- N- Not applied
- D- Detainee
- U- UMC (Unfair means of conduct)
- X- Absent in all subjects
- RLC- Result late
Punjab PSBTE Diploma Results 2020: Semester Toppers
After the declaration of the final result by the Board after that board will publish the Toppers merit list of that semester. This merit list will be based on the performance of the candidate on his/her examination.
- You may get this list from the official website of the Board or from the link provided below. In this list Name of the toppers from each branch mention separately.
Click here for toppers list previous years: Toppers List (to be updated)
Punjab PSBTE Diploma Re-Valuation and Re-Checking Result 2020
- If any of the candidates are not satisfied with their result and accepting more what he/she actually gets can apply for Re-evaluation/ Re-checking of their answer scripts.
- For that, they need to fill the online application form which is available from the Board website or follow the link given below
- You must submit your Revaluation or Rechecking form within 10 days of the result published
- If any of the applications received after the given time period then your application will not be accepted.
- Rechecking or revaluation form will be available on the board website after 5 days of Result publication.
Steps to fill the Re-valuation form:
- First, candidates need to fill the online application form for Revaluation/Rechecking and get your Enrollment Number
- Now print the fee receipt for this Enrollment Number
- Now you have to locate the nearest bank branch of The Punjab National Bank from the list
- Visit that bank and deposit the amount as printed in the Fee Receipt, and get Transaction ID for the same from the Bank
- Now to complete the online application must submit that Transaction ID which is given by Bank against your Enrollment Number.
Eligibility Criteria for Revaluation:
- The fee for revaluation is Rs. 800 (Eight hundred) per subject
- Must submit your application within the 10 days after the data for revaluation is published on the Board official website
- No application accepted after the stipulated time.
- Re-valuation will be done for a maximum of two subjects.
- And if any of the students applied for Rechecking shall not be allowed for the Revaluation in the same subject
Click here for online application for Re-Evaluation
Eligibility criteria for Re-checking:
- The fee for Re-checking is Rs. 150.00 (One Hundred and Fifty Only) per subject.
- You must submit this application before 10 days when the Board published for it in its website
- No application for rechecking will be entertained after the stipulated time
- For re-checking there is no limit with regard to subjects/semester
- Students who had applied for revaluation cannot apply for rechecking for the same subject.
Click here for online Application for Re-Checking
Note: for any problem regarding Revaluation/Rechecking please send your
Mail @ [email protected]
List of the bank branch where you can submit your Revaluation/Rechecking fee
How to download the PSBTE Diploma Results?
As we mentioned earlier, soon Board is going to announce the result of Even Semester for April/May 2020 Examination and you all must know how to get your result online. For your comfort we are giving you some easy steps below by following them you can easily download your result: or you can follow the direct link given in this page.
- Website: First, all candidates need to visit the official website of PSBTE Board whose link is mention below:
- Home Page: On the home page you will see the “other links” section in which you have to click the “results (April/May 2020)” button.
- On click, you will be redirected to a new page
- Registration Number: In this page, you have to enter your “Registration Number” and press “get result” button
- Result: Now your result appears on your screen
- Download: Save it and take a printout of the same for future use.
Note: All candidates must know that the result published on the NET is for immediate information only if there is any kind of inadvertent error in it then in that case Board is not responsible for it.
- You may not treat this result as a final result because original Mark sheets will be issued by the Board separately
- You may collect your original mark sheet from the concerned department of your institutions.
Click here for April/May. Sem. Result 2020 (link updated after the official announcement of result)
Check: TNDTE Diploma Result
PSBTE Diploma Supplementary Examination
- If any of the candidates who don’t clear this semester have another chance to clear this. To do that he/she must fill the supplementary form and appear in that particular exam again to clear his/ her back in the subject. If any of the students have back in any subject then he/she will be allowed to the next semester until he/she clear his previous back.
- You may apply for the supplementary exam after the notification or form issued by the Board or Institution.
Punjab State Board of Technical Education and Industrial Training (PSBTE& IT) is an autonomous statutory authority created under The Punjab State Board of Technical Education & Industrial Training 1992 Act for regulating and controlling academic standards in Institutes of Technical Education and for making admissions and conducting examinations in Polytechnics and Industrial Training Institutes located in the State of Punjab and Chandigarh.
The Board makes admission to 33 Engineering Diploma Courses in 165 Institutions affiliated to the Board in the State of Punjab and Chandigarh. The board about 65,000 students to various diploma courses in these institutes. In addition, the Board also makes admission to a diploma in Pharmacy and Modern office Practice.
If you have any question about the release date of PSBTE Diploma results or any other query you can comment below and we will reply to you asap.
Diploma examinations conducted in April/May month will be released in June 2020.
You can apply for revaluation.
No confirm date is released by the official authority.