PSPCL LDC/JE/Steno/RA Result 2020: Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) has conducted successfully examinations for the post of Lower division clerk (LDC), Junior Engineer (JE) and others in the month of December on various dates now the authority is going to release its PSPCL LDC result and other post soon on their website.
We will also provide direct link to check PSPCL LDC, JE, Steno, RA result 2020 here. Aspirants who had successfully appeared in the examination are ardently waiting for their PSPCL results.
We can expect from the authority that they will release its result at the End of January month or the first week of February 2020. Once the PSPCL LDC result is announced by the authority we will post it on our page and provide a link so that you may access your result comfortably.
Below in this article, we give some useful information related to your result and some post result process so you must go through this article once.
PSPCL Result 2020
|Name of the Organization||Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL)|
|Name of the PSPCL post||Accounts Officer (AO), Junior Engineer(Civil and Electrical), Superintendent Divisional Accounts (SDA), Revenue Accountant (RA), Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Electrician Grade-II (EG-II)|
|PSPCL Job Notification number||CRA No. 293/19 & 294/19|
|Date of Exam||18th, 19th, 23rd, 24th, 30th, and 31st of December and 3rd and 4th of January 2020|
|Date of PSPCL Result||End of January 2020 or first week of February|
|Total number of vacancy||1798|
|Procedure of selection||Written test, steno typing test, and document verification.|
PSPCL Cut Off 2020
- The minimum cut off marks for the various posts under the Punjab State Power Corporation Limited is 45% for General category and 35 % for the reserved category candidates and there is 1/4th negative marking also for your wrong answer. To be shortlisted in the written exam you need to score more than the minimum marks.
- Because cut off marks measure on some factors like the number of candidates appeared on the exam day, the number of posts for the desired post, the category also comes in the role and the ratio of selection to the next stage.
Expected cut off for various post of PSPCL
|Category||Cut off marks||Expected cut-off|
Read: Kerala TET Result 2019
PSPCL Merit List 2020
- After conducting the examination successfully the Board will prepare a merit list of the candidates on the basis of their performance/ marks secured in written exams (except sports category person which shall be determined as per Sports gradation policy).
- The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks worked out after the normalization because there are multiple shifts for exams so raw marks may vary with normalized marks in the final merit list.
- The final merit list of the sports-person category candidates will be prepared only on the basis of their achievement in sports. After the process of document checking their certificates will be sent to the director of sports Punjab for the verification than on their guidelines merit list will be prepared.
- Once the merit list published by the authority we will post it on our page or made available a link for it.
PSPCL Recruitment 2020: Important points need to be remembered
- All aspirants must know that the result of PSPCL for various posts will be available on the official website or from this page.
- To be shortlisted in the written exams you must score 45% marks in the written exams (35% for reserved category)
- The board will prepare a merit list on the basis of marks secured by you in the written exams.
- If any of the two or more candidates secured the same marks, then their relative merit will be determined by their age the higher age candidates will be placed at higher merit.
- On the basis of their result/ merit list, candidates will be called for document verification which will be verified by the recruiting committee, for verification date will be notified later on through candidates E-mail ID (as mentioned in the application form by the candidates) and also on the PSPCL website.
- It is to be clarified that if any of the candidate’s mere calling for document verification doesn’t entitle him/her for appointment to the said post.
- The offer of appointment will be given to them only who successfully qualified in the written exam as well as fulfil the eligibility criteria as said in the notification and later on satisfy his/her qualification in front of the recruiting authority.
- If any of the candidates doesn’t fulfil his/ her eligibility criteria as mentioned in the notification then his/her candidature will be cancelled with immediate effect without furnishing any notice to him/ her.
- If any document provided by the candidates found to be forged or fake after offering a letter of appointment to him/ her and does not meet the eligibility criteria then his/ her appointment will be cancelled.
- All candidates have to appear for the document verification himself only nobody on behalf of the candidates will be accepted for document verification.
- If any of the candidates didn’t appear on the first scheduled date for document verification then they will be granted a second and final chance to produce their document and if again on the second chance candidates fails to appear for document verification then no further chance will be granted to him/ her on any circumstances and his/ her candidature will be forfeited without issuing any notice.
- The validity of the selection panel for the said post is of one year from the date of approval by the competent authority. After the expiry of a due date waiting list of the candidates will be ceased and will not be considered further for selection.
- Even if the document verification process of a candidate has completed, he/she will not be considered for selection or issuing an appointment letter at all for the post after the validity of selection panel is over.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted for the post will offer an appointment letter and such candidates need to be joining within a period of maximum 21 days.
- If in case any candidates didn’t able to join within the given period then the authority will issue the last notice in which candidate need to report within another 21 days
- And in case further candidates fails to join PSPCL then no further extension of date will be given and their appointment letter will be cancelled automatically.
How to download the PSPCL LDC, JE Result 2020
All candidates must know the process of downloading their result below we have given you some steps which on following you will get your result easily.
- Log on to the official website which is pspcl.in
- Now find the link mentioning “Result for the various post against CRA 293/19 & CRA 294/19” OR it could be “Result for the post of (name of the post) against CRA 293/19 & 294/19”
- On click, a PDF file will be downloaded
- You have to search your name or roll number in it
- Save that file and take a printout of the same for the future.
Click here for PSPCL Various Post Result 2020 (link will be updated once the result is declared by the Board)
Particulars mentioned in PSPCL Result
Here is the list of details which may present in your result:
- Roll number
- Application Reference Number
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s Name
- Category applied for
- Sub- Category (if any)
- Date of Birth
- Marks secured by you
- Result status (Y/N)
If you have question in mind related to PSPCL LDC, JE, Steno, RO result, then ask in the comment below and we will reply to you asap.