NHM Karnataka MLHP result 2019: National Health Mission (NHM) of Karnataka officially releases the exam date of Nurse Mid Level Health Provider. NHM Karnataka conducted NMLHP exam on 21st of December 2019. All candidates who had applied for the same can download their admit card/Hall ticket and Check NHM Karnataka MLHP Result, Mid Level Health Provider from the link given below.
National Health Mission (NHM), Karnataka announced a notification for the recruitment of Nurse Mid level health Provider vacancies. Thousands of candidates had applied for it and now the exam date for the same has been declared by the officials which is 21st of December and soon officials will release NHM Karnataka MLHP Result 2020.
In this article you will get detailed information about the Nurse mid level Provider exam.
NHM Karnataka NMLHP Exam 2019 result
|Name of the Organization||National Health Mission (NHM)|
|Post name||Nurse Mid Level Health Provider (NMLHP)|
|Total number of vacancy||552|
|Exam Date||21st of December 2019|
|Admit card release date||third week of December|
|Selection Procedure||Written exam, Document Verification|
|NHM Karnataka Mid Level Health Provider Result||Not yet released|
National health mission invites application for the candidates who are willing to serve the community by bringing comprehensive services to the doorsteps of the community through selected health Sub-Centre as Health Wellness Centres in Koppal, Bidar, Kalburgi, Raichur, Yadgir, Bagalkote, Mysuru, Kolar and Bellary (Except Hospet) through District Health and Family Welfare Society.
Sarkari Result: WBPSC Industrial Development Officer Result 2020
NHM Karnataka MLHP result 2019:
- Name of the applicant
- Name of Exam Venue
- Time and date of exam
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Post name
- Date of birth
- Roll number
- Guideline for the candidates
- Result Status
All student must download their Result once the officials release on their website.
- Exam will be commenced at 11:00 am and will be end at 12.30 pm.
- All candidates must report 10:00 am at the exam centre.
NHM Karnataka MLHP result Criteria of selection:
- Nurse MLHP should be a resident of Karnataka for at least a period of 10 years.
- Candidate must be mentally and physically fit.
- Must be a registered nurse with minimum B.Sc. Nursing /post basic B.Sc. nursing or equivalent qualification.
- Must have an effective communication skill in both English as well as in Tamil.
- They should have a basic knowledge of computer.
- Must have a leadership quality and can lead the Health and wellness centre team.
Exam Instructions for the candidates:
- Each question generally carry 1 marks for sixty question but skill based question will carry 2 marks for each question.
- Examination will be online based and duration of the exam will be 90 minutes.
- Total number of question will be 80 for which 100 marks will be allotted.
- If you completed your exam before the given time you submit your exam by clicking on “finish button”
- You can skip the question whose answer you didn’t know and move to the next question.
- In right panel of the screen you can view the all attempted questions which are highlighted in green colour and those not attempted by you can be reached simply click on that number or by navigation.
- No break will be allowed during the exam.
- Evaluation of the exam will be done online only.
- Do not try to give or obtain any kind of help from other candidate
- If any candidate found violating any kind of rules he/she will be disqualified from the exam immediate effect.
- If you have any query regarding exam ask to your invigilator.
- Invigilator signature is must be present in hall ticket and over photo of the candidate and same original hall ticket has to be produced during verification of documents.
- Rank list will be based on selection test marks only.
Check Sarkari Result: PSPCL LDC Result 2020
Declaration of NHM Karnataka MLHP result:
- After submitting the result, merit or roaster sheet will be prepared by the next day and shared by the CEO, ZP and state by next working day after the conduction of the exam.
- All candidates present in the exam hall can verify their total question attempted and marks obtained sheet after their final submission of answer list in online exam.
- In case of a tie between two candidates then criteria for selection follow in order of-
- Applicant’s Age
- Master’s degree marks if any
- Bachelor degree marks
- Notification will be displayed within 3 days for all the selected candidates and selection letter will be sent by mail to each candidates and a joining period of 10 days will be given.
- If any of the selected candidates fail to join the service within the stipulated time, the district health societies shall select the eligible candidates by operating waiting list and complete the district quota.
- If on the exam day HK candidate are NOT available then Non Kalyan Karnataka (Non HK) candidates will be selected under HK quota
Post declaration of NHM Karnataka MLHP result:
- According the guidance note “The Bridge programs on certificate in Community Health for Nurses” of Government of India the appointment is purely on contract basisi for a maximum period of 3 years which has to be renewed every 364 days from the date of training Course completed in IGNOU.
- Selection and placement will be done after the approval of the District Health Welfare Society. Selected candidate must submit their documents in original before the selection committee.
- The selected candidates will be sent to IGNOU programme Study Centres for a period of 6 month for Bridge Programme in Community Health Nursing.
- Later on they will be placed at Sub Health Centre of their districts as MLHPs based on their merit marks obtained in IGNOU exams.
- Selected candidates are liable to compensate for any loss caused by them due to their misbehaviour to the department.
- Selected candidates do not have a claim and they are not eligible for automatic regularization of service, retirement benefit, pay scale revisions, any leave allowances, etc.
- Candidates will undergo a six month certificate course in Community Health for Nurses in collaboration with IGNOU and state NHM.
- Candidate will receive sustenance allowance as prescribed by NHM during training period and no salary will be credited during IGNOU training period.
- Selected candidates will have to make a contract agreement on a stamp paper whose value is not less than Rs. 200/- for the above mention term and condition before joining the duty, which will be valid for 3 years after completing the training.
- Counselling for the posting and placement will be as per the merit list of IGNOU final exams.
How to Download you NHM MLHP result?
- Candidates need to go to the official website which is given below:
- after that you will see a notification row in that you will find a link “Result for MLHP”
- click on that link and you will be redirected to new page
- enter the require details and submit it
- Now you can download your result and take a print out of it.
Pay scale: Consolidated remuneration of Rs. 24,200/- (Rs. 22,000/- for Mysore and Kolar district) + up to Rs. 8000/- (incentive based on performance) per month.
Vacancy list in detail:
|Name of district||District Wise HWCs Selected for MLHP recruitment||Number of Vacant Post of MLHPs selection|
|Bellary (excluding Vijaynagara (Hospete) taluk||116||116|
*the final number of selection of posts may vary based on the post available at that time/district
$ Districts need to select the candidates based on continued roaster and merit list applicable to their districts for MLHPs recruitments.
If you have any question related to NHM Karnataka MLHP result then comment below.