MP Police Constable/Head constable/ASI admit card 2019-2020: Those aspirants who had applied for the Madhya Pradesh Police Department various post can now download their admit card from the official website. Hall ticket for constable, HC, ASI will be available from third week of December 2019.
Exam for the various post of police department will be held from 30th December 2019 to 29th of January 2020. Once officials release the admit card/hall ticket for it we will upload the link for the same.
|Organization name||Madhya Pradesh police department|
|Name of post||Constable, Head constable and assistant sub inspector|
|Total number of vacancy||7771|
|Exam date||30th December 2019 to 29th of January 2020|
|Admit card availability||Released|
|Job location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Selection procedure||Written test, PET/PST, interview|
MP Police admit card 2019-2020
MP Police department going to conduct the exam for its various post from 30th December to 29th of Jan 2020 and soon officials going to issue admit card/hall ticket for the same on their official website.
In this page we will provide you all information regarding your admit card, recruitment process, guideline and how to download your admit card.
Scheme of examination:
Madhya Pradesh Police recruitment has three stages of selection procedure. First candidates will have to undergo written test and those students who will qualify the written exam will be called for Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and trade having driving test. Duration of written exam will be of two hours. And paper will consists of multiple choice questions
|General Knowledge and reasoning||40 marks|
|Intellectual ability and mental ability||30 marks|
|Science and simple arithmetic||30 marks|
|Computer networking software subjects||100 marks|
Important guidelines for the candidates
MP Police exam is going to be heldon 30th December 2019 to 29th of January 2020. And for the same admit card has been released soon by the officials. Here are some important guideline and instruction to the candidates during examination.
- All candidates must reach their examination centre half an hour before the given time to avoid traffic delay or any other glitch.
- If any candidate report at the exam centre after the given time then he will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- Inside the examination hall students are not allowed to carry any kind of gadgets like calculator, pager mobile phones, smart wearable devices, and any kind of paper (except admit card and identification photocopy).
- Fill all the details very carefully because whitener is not allowed in the exam answer sheet.
- All candidate need to carry their admit card with them, without admit card entry will not be permissible.
- All candidates must carry a black ball point pen with them.
- All candidate need to carry one identification ID proof with them. It could be any of them like (driving license, Aadhar card, bank passbook, passport, pan card, voter ID card)
- Candidatewithout original identification document will not be able to participate in the exam.
- All candidates must have their name registered in Madhya Pradesh Employment office.
For Madhya Pradesh Police exam students have to undergo three stages which are written test, physical efficiency test and then interview.
- First of all candidates need to go through written test exam after that candidates who are successfully shortlisted in written exam will be called for physical efficiency test.
Successfully shortlisted candidates in written exam will be called for physical efficiency test but before that all candidates have to go through document verification process.
- In document verification process you all have to come with your original documents and self-attested copy of all the documents.
- You have to present your application form affix with all the documents and self-attested copy of all document in front of the exam controller.
- Here is the list of document you need to carry with you
- High school mark sheet for date of birth verification or intermediate mark sheet.
- Certificate of your qualification
- SC/ST and OBC candidates must present their caste certificate (officer issued the certificate his signature and stamp must be clearly visible)
- Certificate for ex servicemen
- Heavy motor driving license for the candidates who are appearing for constable (driver) post.
- If any of the candidates failed to present any of the required documents mention above he/she will not be allowed further in exam process.
- In physical efficiency test candidates will have to run for 800 meter within a stipulated time (distance may vary for reserved category).
- After that you have to throw a shot put ball to at least 19 ft. whose weight is approx. 7.26 kg (distance may vary for reserved category) and to for this you will get three attempts to complete that .
- And at last if you will qualify both of them you have to do a long jump for 13 ft. (distance vary for reserved candidates) for this you will get three attempts.
- Merit list will be formed on the basis of your performance in written exam and the physical test. And candidate shortlisted in merit list will be called for interview.
how to prepare for exam
- All aspirants must try to solve previous year constable exam paper so that you will get an idea that how to prepare for the exam and which section you need to focus on.
- So we are giving you below a link through which you can solve previous year constable paper.
- All candidates keep ready their document and some passport size photograph if required.
- All candidates must prepare for their physical test.
Click here for previous year papers: http://peb.mp.gov.in/Model%20Answers/YEAR_2017/PCRT_MODEL_ANSWER_KEY_2017/PCRT_Model_Answers.htm
Result declaration process
- After successfully qualify all the level, authority will shortlist the candidates according to their performance in written exam and physical test and prepare a merit list.
- First merit list will be made for unreserved category but in this list candidates of SC/ST/OBC also featured who perform according to their merit.
- In merit list there will be a relaxation for Ex Servicemen SC/ST/OBC category candidates.
- There will be a 33% reservation for the women in the list
- In any of the two candidates got same marks in the exam then in that case candidate will be preferred who is elder.
- Final List of the candidates selected will be posted on the official website.
Details carried on MP Police Constable/HC/ASI 2019-2020:
Here is the list of details your admit card carries:
- Name of the applicant
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Venue of exam
- Date and time of Exam
- Photo of the applicant
- Some important instructions and guidelines
Documents required for MP Police on exam day:
Here is the list of documents which you need to carry (any one) on the exam day in original as well as a copy of that document.
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID
- Driving license
- PAN card
How to download MP Police constable/HC/ASI admit card 2019-2020:
As you all know MP Police department officially announced the exam date for various post of police which are going to be held from 30th of December 2019 and officials will soon release their admit card.
Few simple steps how you can download your admit card online.
- First all candidates have to visit to the official website whose link is given below
- After that move on to “latest news” section
- Here you will find a link of “MP Police constable/ASI/HC admit card 2019-2020”
- Click on that link and you will be directed to a new page
- In this page you will have to enter your details which require like registration number date of birth/password which you received while registering the application form.
- After filling all the details press the “submit” button and you will get your admit card on your screen.
- Now download it and take a print out of that.