Manipur GAD Stenographer-III Admit card 2020: Manipur secretariat under the General Administration Department (GAD) is going to declare the Examination dates for Stenographer Grade-III post soon. Aspirants who had applied for the said post can download Manipur GAD Stenographer admit card from the link given below or from the official website when it will be available by the department.
We can expect from the department that they will conduct its examination in January 2020 and Manipur GAD Stenographer admit card for the same will be released by the department 10 days prior to the examination. Once it was announced by the department we will notify you through our page. All aspirants must bookmark our page for all the latest information regarding your examination.
Below in this article, we have shared some important information regarding your Manipur GAD Stenographer exam so aspirants must go through this article at least once.
Manipur GAD Stenographer Grade-III Admit Card 2020
|Name of the Department||General Administration Department (GAD) Manipur|
|Name of the exam||Group C|
|Name of the post||Stenographer Grade-III|
|The total number of post||55|
|Date of Exam||January 2020 (Expected)|
|Date of admit card availability||10 days prior to Exam|
Manipur GAD Stenographer Grade-III Recuritment
- Earlier, The General Administration Department, Government of Manipur has invited the application for 55 vacancies of Stenographer Grade-III under Group C in the month of September 2019. So many eligible candidates had applied for the said post.
- After filling the application form successfully the department is ready to conduct its examination in the month of January 2020 but the examination date for the said post is yet to be announced by the Department but we hope that department may conduct it in late January 2020
Also Check Out: JKSSB JE Admit Card 2020
Particulars mention in Stenographer admit card
Some details which stenographer Grade-III admit card carries check carefully all the details mention in if there is an error in it may report to the concerned department.
- Name of the candidates
- Roll number
- Name of the board
- Name of the post
- Post Code
- Date and time of Exam
- Name and address of the venue of exam
- Duration of Exam
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Photograph of the candidate
- Some guideline for candidates
Documents required on exam day
On exam day you need to carry yours one ID in original as well as a copy of it from the following document and one latest photograph same as affixed in the application form
- Driving license
- Voter ID
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Bank passbook of any nationalized bank.
Examination Scheme for the post of Stenographer Grade-III
General Administrative Department of Manipur has prescribed the following examination for Steno post
|General English, Precis writing, and Essay||100 Marks||Three hours (3:00 Hrs)|
|General knowledge||50 Marks||One and a half hour (1.30 Hrs)|
|Computer (Practical)||50 Marks||One and a half hour (1.30 Hrs)|
|Shorthand Test (English)||65 words per minute(60 words per minute for SC/ST)||————–|
Reservation for the Stenographer Grade-III post
General Administrative Department of Manipur mentioned in their notification that reservation for the post will be provided to the candidate as per the reservation policy of the Government and for differently-abled person horizontal reservation is also applicable
Next read for you: AMC Staff Nurse Admit Card 2020
Selection Procedure for Manipur Stenographer Grade-III
- First, candidates need to appear in the written test and secure a minimum qualifying mark to be shortlisted for the Practical Test on the computer. The minimum marks for the written exam is yet to be announced by the Department.
- Only those candidates will be called for computer practical who have been successfully shortlisted in the written exams.
- After that those who successfully shortlisted in the computer test will be called for Shorthand test in steno in which candidates need to type 65 words per minute in English and there will be a concession for the reserved category candidates of 5 words per minute.
- After that those who shortlisted in shorthand typing will be called for document verification late on by the department if required.
Points to be remembered Manipur GAD Stenographer Hall Ticket 2020
- All candidates must reach the examination hall half an hour before the Exam time to avoid any glitch
- All student must bring their admit card and one ID proof in original and a photograph
- Gadgets, smartphone or any other kind of smart devices are not allowed inside the examination hall
- Do not try to sneak into any other candidates’ answer sheet.
- Do not misbehave with your invigilator inside the Examination hall
- Found using unfair means may lead to the cancellation of your candidature.
- Fill all the details in your answer sheet carefully.
List of detailed vacancies for the Stenographer Grade-III post
|OBC (Meitei Pangal)||3|
The number of posts may increase or decreased by the department as required in the future.
Pay Scale for Stenographer-III
The pay scale for the Stenographer Grade-III in the Pay Band of Rs. 5,200- 20,200 + G.P. Rs. 2000/-
How to download Manipur Stenographer Grade III admit card
Candidates applied for the stenographer grade III post know how to download their admit card below we have shared some steps through which you can download admit card easily.
- First, visit the official website which is https://manipur.gov.in
- Now in the home page click on the recruitment button
- In this, you will find a link “Admit card for Stenographer Grade-III”
- On click, you will be redirected to a new page
- In this, you have to select e-admit card
- Now you have to enter your challan/Receipt No. and Date of birth
- Press download admit card
- Now your admit card will appear on your screen
- Check all the details mentioned in it carefully
- Download it and take a print out of it.
Click here for Stenographer Grade-III Result – Link will be activated here
Frequently Asked Question’s
GAD will conduct its examination in the month of January 2020 (expectedly)
Ten days prior to the exam days
You may download it from the link given on this page or from the official website.