Madras University Result 2020 BA B.Sc B.Com April Month 2nd, 4th, 6th Sem Exam: Madras University is going to conduct the Theory examination for UG/PG/Professional degree courses for Even Semester. The article is on the Madras University Exam Schedule, results, admit card, passing criteria and other important updates related to Madras University 2020. Candidates are advised to follow the page for the latest updates regarding the Madras University Result 2020 and other exams related information.
Note: The Vice-Chancellor has instructed to postpone the Schedule of all the Practical Examination 2020 till 31-03-2020
Madras University Result 2020
|University||University of Madras, Chennai|
|Exam type||Semester exams|
|Exam Schedule||To be published later|
|Admit card Availability||NA|
|Result Status||To be declared later|
The result for Madras University Even semester 2020 for UG/PG course will be available at the official site of Madras University. Candidates have to enter their registration no. the results will be released after the exams are over and the evaluation process is completed.
Madras University Result Download Procedure
Step 1: Go to the official site at www.unom.ac.in
Step 2: Go to the Announcement section and look for the result link.
Step 3: Click on the result link.
Step 4: A login detail will appear on the screen. Enter the register number and click on get marks.
Step 5: View and save the result.
Madras University Result – Minimum Passing Marks
Students can be permitted to proceed from the First Semester up to the Final Semester irrespective of failing in any of the Semester Exam. For this purpose, the Students will have to register for all the arrear subjects of earlier semesters along with the ongoing semester subjects. The minimum passing marks in the external exam is 40% of total marks in theory, practical, project and viva exam. The minimum passing marks in aggregate is 40 % in both external and internal exam. The candidate is to be declared to have passed the whole examination if he/she passes in all the subjects and practical exams wherever mentioned as per the scheme of the examinations by earning 140 credits in Part I, II, III, IV & V.
Madras University Marks and Grades scheme
Madras University Exam Schedule 2020 Even Semester
The exam schedule for Madras University Even Semester Exam 2020 will be uploaded shortly on the official university website.
Schedule Download Procedure
Following is the procedure to download the Exam Schedule for Even Semester Exam 2020
- Step 1: Visit the official site of the university at www.unom.ac.in
- Step 2: go to the Announcement section and click on the link for Madras University Exam Schedule 2020.
- Step 3: View and save the exam schedule and preserve it till exam are not over.
Sample of Exam Schedule
Details mentioned on the exam schedule
- Exam Session
- Date of Exam
- Exam Shift
- Subject Code
- Subject title
Admit Card for Madras University Even Semester Exam 2020
The university will release the admit cards couple of weeks before the exam start schedule on the official site of Madras University. Candidates have to follow the link for the download of the admit card for Even Semester Exam 2020. Candidates have to enter the register no to download the admit card
Sample of admit card
Details mentioned on the admit card
- Candidate name
- Registration no
- Date of birth
- Exam date and day
- Exam Duration and session
- Exam city
- Exam Center
- Test Center no
- Candidate photograph and signature
Instructions regarding Madras University Semester Exam 2020
- Candidates are advised to reach the exam centre on time.
- No entry will be given to the candidates without admit card.
- Cell phones, any electronic device or Bluetooth devices are not allowed at the exam venue.
Exam Pattern for Madras University Even Semester
The question paper will consist of 3 sections as follows
Section A will have 12 questions out of which the candidate has to attempt minimum 10 question. Each question in this section carries 2 marks. So, this section will be of total 20 marks. The maximum word limit is 30 words per question.
Section B will have 7 questions out of which 5 questions have to be attempted by the candidate. Each question in this section carries 5 marks. This section will be for 25 marks. The maximum word limit for each question is 200 words.
Section C will consist of 5 questions out which the candidate has to attempt a minimum of 5 questions. Each question carries 10 marks and total this section will be for 30 marks. The maximum word limit per question is 500 words.
|Section||No. of questions to attempt||Maximum marks||Word limit|
Madras University Result Revaluation 2020
The Madras University has given the provision to apply for Revaluation, Re-totaling and a copy of answer sheets. The process for applying for revaluation will be notified to the university website
Re-totaling: All UG/PG Students who appeared in their Semester Examinations are eligible for applying for re-totaling of their answer sheets.
Revaluation: All ongoing batch Students of respective courses who have appeared for their Semester Examinations will be eligible for the Revaluation of their marks scored in the concerned semester exam. Passed out candidates are not eligible for this revaluation process.
Photocopy of the answer sheets: Students who have applied for revaluation will be able to download the answer scripts from the University Website after fifteen days from the date of publication of the results.
Click here to download the UG/PG Revaluation Results November 2019.
Madras University Result Improvement Exam
- (a) Should have cleared end-semester University examination with more than40% Marks in UG.
- (b) Should have obtained less than 30% marks in the Internal Assessment 15
- (c) Should be permitted to improve internal assessment within N+2 years where N is denoted for a number of years of the programme.
- (d) Chances for reassessment will be open only for 25% of all core courses in Colleges and only one chance per course will be given.
- (e) The Principal will decide based on the request for reassessment and designate a faculty member of the department to conduct the examination and evaluation.
- (f) The reassessment may be based on a written test/assignment or any other for the entire internal assessment marks.
- (g) The candidate must register for the exam in the online system along with a prescribed examination fee for that course.
Conditions for proceeding to next semester
- All Students must attain 75% and above attendance for appearing for the University Examination for Theory, Practical and Viva exams.
- Students who have secured less than 65 % but more than 50 %of attendance are not eligible for condonation of shortage of attendance and such Students will not be permitted to appear for the regular examination but will be allowed to proceed to the next year/next semester of the program and they may be permitted to take next University examination by paying the prescribed condonation fee of Rs.250/- each for Theory/Practical separately.
- Students who have maintained less than 50% of attendance will be permitted to proceed to the next semester and to complete the Program.
- The Students, who have earned 0% of attendance will have to repeat the program without proceeding to succeeding semester and they have to obtain prior permission from the University immediately to rejoin the program.
The exam schedule will be available shortly. Frequently visit the page for the latest updates.
The admit card can be downloaded by entering the register no. which will be opened through the link available at the official site.
Share your views, suggestion, and queries in the dropbox below.