ISRO Scientist Engineer Result 2020: ISRO has released the answer key within three working days of the written test. The candidates were given choice to raise objections with valid justifications, if any, within 5 days of publishing of the answer keys in the official web-site of ISRO, only through the link that shall be provided after the written test. As per the latest official reports and notifications , interview of earlier post have been postponed, so the result for Scientist/ Engineer-SC for Electronics, Mechanical and Computer Science is delayed. But the candidates are advised to regularly follow the updates on results.
In the following article, candidates can find details regarding the Answer Key download and its procedure, results, marks, the cutoff for the interview and merit list. So candidates are advised to go through the page completely to find relevant information on ISRO for Scientist/Engineer – SC 2020 recruitment.
Note: The Interviews for the Post of Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Civil) is re-scheduled from 14.05.2020 to 16.05.2020 as per the latest update.
ISRO Scientist Engineer Result 2020
|Organization||Indian Space Research Organisation|
|No. of vacancies||327|
|Answer key Status||Available|
|Result Status||To be declared shortly|
|Date of Interview||To be notified later|
there may be a delay in the result due to COVID-19 pandemic. So candidates are requested to follow the page for latest result updates.
Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) has released the notification for the recruitment of a total of 327 Scientist/ Engineer-SC for Electronics, Mechanical and Computer Science branch earlier in 2019.
The exam was conducted on 12-1-2020 at twelve centre’s across the whole India in cities of Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, New Delhi, and Thiruvananthapuram.
Also Check: KPSC Tracer Result 2020
ISRO Answer Key 2020 for Scientist/Engineer – SC
ISRO has released the answer key within three working days of the written test. The candidates were given choice to raise objections with valid justifications, if any, within 5 days of publishing of the answer keys in the official web-site of ISRO, only through the link that shall be provided after the written test.
Procedure to download the answer key for ISRO Scientist/Engineer -SC Result 2020
Step 1: go to the official site of ISRO at isro.gov.in.
Step 2: Scroll down the page and click on “Careers” as shown in the picture below.
Step 3: A new tab will open and then click on link for centralized recruitments as shown below
Step 4: After clicking on the link, page will open for answer key link. Click on it and and you will get a pdf on answer key as shown below
ISRO Scientist Engineer Answer Keys 2020
Details mentioned on the answer key
- Specialized Branch name for which exam was conducted.
- Branch Code
- Exam date
- Question no. series and respective set
- Correct option
So, the revised and final answer key after considering the objections rose is available here.
|ISRO Answer Key 2020 for Scientist/Engineer – SC|
|Electronics||Click here to download|
|Mechanical||Click here to download|
|Computer science||Click here to download|
ISRO Scientist Engineer 2020 Cutoff
The results for the recruitment for Scientist/Engineer – SC is yet not released. But, as we know that ISRO has released the answer key for the exam conducted, the result will be declared shortly and probably may be in the month of March. The notification for the result for Scientist/Engineer – SC recruitment will be intimated in the official site of ISRO only. The paper has 80 questions in total and all the questions were for the same marks. The minimum qualifying marks for screen in is yet not declared by the ISRO. But, it is for sure that it will release shortly. The exact cutoff for the interview will only be known after the Stage 1 results are declared. For the time being, candidates are advised to visit the page frequently so as not to miss the updates regarding the results.
Click here to download the result notification.
ISRO Scientist/Engineer Merit List
The merit list will be generated after the performance of candidates in the interview round will be evaluated. The candidates have to score a minimum of 60% in the interview to qualify the same. And, then only the merit list will be prepared.
The Selection Process for Scientist/Engineer
- The first and foremost condition for the for Scientist/Engineer recruitment is that the candidate should be B.Tech or equivalent in Mechanical/Electronics/ Computer Science discipline with a minimum aggregate score of 65% marks or CGPA of 6.84 out of 10.
- The candidates who will qualify the written exam will be shortlisted for the interview according to the marks scored by them in the written exam.
- The schedule and venue of the interview will be intimated to the candidates through their registered mail id separately and the same will not be notified anywhere else.
- After this, those candidates who score a minimum of 60% in the interview will be eligible to be taken into consideration for empanelment according to the order of merit list prepared by the selection committee.
Instructions to candidates for the interview:
- Candidates who are being called for the interview will be given travel allowance for both onward and return journey in which second-class train fare from the place mentioned in the online application form to the place of the interview.
- Candidates have to bring all the original documents at the time of interview as instructed in the mail received by the ISRO.
- If any of the documents are found incorrect or misleading, the interview of that particular candidate will be terminated no TA will be granted.
- Candidates working in other central or state government organization/sector, PSUs or author autonomous institutes funded by the government have to bring and submit a NOC from their respective departments to Senior Administrative Officer (ICRB), ISRO.
Terms and Conditions regarding the recruitment
- The number of vacancies mentioned in the notification may change and modified according to the requirement of ISRO.
- Candidates may have to work in the different shifts in the organization depending on the requirement.
- ISRO holds the right not to fill up all or any of the posts described in the notification if it wishes to.
- Candidates selected for the postcode BE101 to BE103 can be posted in any centre or department of ISRO.
- Candidates selected for postcode BE 008 will get posted at SCL, Chandigarh.
Salary, allowance, and perks of ISRO Scientist/Engineer
|Pay band||Level 10|
|Post type||Class A post|
|Basic pay on the basis of 7th CPC||Rs 56100|
|Other allowance||Rs 1875|
|Travelling Allowance||Rs 3600- 7200|
|NPS Credit||Rs 8800|
|Total Salary||Rs 95,059-1,07,635|
Besides the handsome salary package, the scientist in ISRO get a good level of facilities and privileges, some of which are mentioned below
- Provident fund
- Eligible for New Pension Scheme
- Subsidized Canteen
- Health Insurance for self and family
- Leave travel concession
- Travel allowance
- High-end recreational facilities
For more information regarding the ISRO Scientist/Engineer -SC Result 2020, candidates can confer to recruitment notification. Click here to download the detailed notification.
According to the notification, the post is on contract basis but likely to be on full-time basis till further notice.
The official site for ISRO is isro.gov.in.
The list of document to be carried during the interview will mention in the mail sent by ISRO.
As per now, no such provision has been given by ISRO.
the results will be declared shortly
The candidate found under such circumstances will be debarred from the interview.
Yes, as per the statement in the notification.
Share your suggestions, views, and queries related to ISRO Scientist/Engineer -SC 2020 in the comment box below.