HSSC Clerk Result 2019: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has released its clerk exam result, which he conducted in the month of September 2019. All students who had applied for it and successfully appeared in the written exam are eagerly waiting for their results. So, students, your wait has been over now because Commission has announced the result of clerk on 18th December 2019
You can access your result from the link given below on this page.
In this article, we will give you detail information about the result of the HSSC clerk in 2019.
|Organization Name||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|Post Name||HSSC Clerk|
|Total Number of Posts||4858|
|Date of Examination||21 to 23rd September 2019|
|Result Date Expected||18th December (2019)|
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam and Scio Economic Criteria and Experience|
|Job Location||Across Haryana|
HSSC Clerk Result 2019
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has invited an application for direct recruitment for 4858 posts of Clerk of Group C in the month of June 2019, and more than ten lakhs candidates had applied for this exam and commission conducted the exam for the same in September 2019 and those who successfully submitted their application appeared in this exam.
Now all candidates are eagerly waiting for this result. The result can be declared earlier but due to the election in Haryana, it was postponed by the commission.
But now we can expect that the commission will release the result without any further delay in the month of December last week or maybe in the first week of January 2020.
HSSC Clerk Cut off Mark
As cut off mark for the HSSC clerk exam is not revealed by the commission yet so far. But we can expect that cut off will definitely go high for this exam. Cut off criteria depends upon a few of the factors like the number of vacancies vacant, the number of candidates appeared for exam and category of the candidates, etc. commission will release the cut off separately for each category.
Cut off marks will be released by the commission along-with result. Cut off marks will be different for each category. Generally cut off for unreserved category go higher than reserved category
Once the commission releases the cut off we will keep updating it on our page.
Expected cut off mark for HSSC Clerk 2019:
HSSC Clerk Merit list 2019
Soon after the declaration of the HSSC clerk result commission will also release the merit list of the candidates on or few days after the declaration of result date. Merit list consists of the total marks of the candidate’s secure category wise. The merit list will be based on the performance of the candidates in the written exam. Those candidates who score high on the merit list will get benefit in the further recruitment process. From this list, we will get to know who tops the exam. When the commission publishes the merit list we will update it on our page.
Also Check: KPSC Tracer Result
HSSC Clerk Selection Procedure
Selection procedure for HSSC clerk exam comprises of total 100 marks which are given below:
- First students have to go through the written exam process which consists of 90 marks whose exam is already conducted by the commission.
- After that, candidates will be awarded by 10 marks for Socio-Economic criteria and experience in which
- If neither the applicant nor any person from the applicant’s family like father/ mother/spouse/brother/ and son has been a regular employee in any department/ Boar/ Corporation/ statutory body/ Commission/ authority of Government of Haryana or any other state government of India.
- And if the applicant is a widow or
- The first or the second child and his father had died before he attains the age of 42 years or
- The first or the second child and his father had died before the applicant had attained the age of 15 years.
- And if the applicant belongs to a tribe like Vimukt Jatis and Tapriwas Jatis or nomadic tribe of the state of Haryana which is not SC nor a BC.
- If any candidate had any type of experience in the same field or higher Department must be awarded by .5 marks for each year. A maximum mark for experience will be awarded by the commission is 8 marks. If any candidate had experience of fewer than six months then no marks will be awarded.
Note: No candidate will be awarded by more than 10 marks in Socio-economic criteria and experience.
Recommended: AP GDS Result
How to download HSSC Clerk result
As we mentioned above that Commission is soon going to release their HSSC Clerk result which he conducted in September 2019. So students who wanted to know how they can check their result online so here we are giving a few steps:
- The first candidate needs to visit the official website of the commission whose link is given below:
- On the home page, you can easily find the “Result” tab
- In that tab click on the link mentioned Result for HSSC Clerk 2019
- Now the result will be downloaded in PDF format
- In that file, you have to search your roll number which is mentioned in the admit card
- For that press, the CTRL+ F a search bar will pop-up in your screen
- Enter the roll number in it and press search
- If you will be shortlisted then your roll number will appear on your screen
- This file shows the roll number of the candidates who are shortlisted for further process and also the candidates who are on the waiting list.
- Save that file and take a printout of the same.
Click here for your HSSC Clerk result 2019: Available Now
HSSC Clerk Result 2019: Some Instruction for the candidates
- Candidates must know that on verification at any stage from submitting application form till appointment and any time even after the appointment, it is found that any candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility criteria or it is found that information provided by the candidates is false or incorrect then his/her candidature will be canceled with immediate effect and he/she will be liable to be criminally prosecuted.
- Candidates must know having degrees/Diplomas/ Certificates from Board/ Institution/ University which are not recognized by Haryana Government will not be eligible at all.
- No individual information has been sent and hence all candidates should regularly visit the Website & Public Notices in different Newspapers.
- The benefit of reservation will be applicable only to those SC/BCA/BCB/EWS/ESP/PwD (persons with disabilities) and ESM candidates who are the domicile of Haryana State.
- The reserved category candidates belonging to other States will compete against the posts meant for the general category and will be considered as general category candidates.