DRDO CEPTAM MTS Recruitment 2019-2020: Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO) – Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM) has announced the notification for the recruitment of 1817 Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS). Those candidates who are interested and fulfill the DRDO CEPTAM MTS eligibility criteria for the post may apply online. The DRDO CEPTAM Application for the post of MTS is going to start from December 23rd, 2019. Details regarding the post like eligibility, post details and the scheme of the exam are given below.
DRDO CEPTAM MTS Recruitment 2019-2020
|Name of the Organization||DRDO-CEPTAM|
|Post Name||MTS Cadre|
|Notification Number||DRDO Entry Test: 2019-20/MTS|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||23-12-2019 (time:10:00 AM)|
|Last Date to apply online||23-01-2020 (time: 17:00 PM)|
|Selection Procedure||CBT Tier-I and CBT tier-II|
|Date of Tier-I Exam||To be declared|
About DRDO: DRDO is the R&D wing of the Ministry of Defence, Govt. of India, with a vision to empower India with cutting-edge Defence technologies. It has more than 60 laboratories spread all over the country which are working in diversified research areas across the spectrum of Science.
DRDO invites the application for the post-multi-tasking staff (MTS) cadre it’s a Group ‘C’ and Non-Gazetted, ministerial post. Before filling the online application form all candidates are advised to read all the information carefully given below.
DRDO CEPTAM MTS Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Students who have passed their high school (10th class) or equivalent from a recognized Board or Industrial Training Institute (ITI) pass.
- Candidates must have acquired the EQR on the 23rd of January 2020 for the post they are applying.
- Those candidates who are waiting for their results are not eligible if they don’t fulfill the eligibility criteria on the 23rd of Jan 2020
DRDO CEPTAM MTS Vacancy
Here is the list of vacancy category wise given below:
|Category||Number of Post|
Posts reserved are given below:
|CAT A (PWD)||18|
|CAT B (PWD)||18|
|CAT C (PWD)||18|
|CATD D (PWD)||19|
These reserved posts fall under the category in which they belong.
Note: the number of vacancies given above may increase or decrease it depends upon the requirement.
- If no candidates were found suitable for the post then the vacancy may be kept unfilled.
- Vertical reservation applied for the candidates belongs to the category SC/ST/OBC-NCL/EWS and horizontal reservation for those who belong to PWD/ESM/MSP as per according to the rules of Govt. of India.
Pay scale for the post of MTS is level-1 (Rs. 18000- 56900) as per the 7th pay commission and other benefits or allowances as per the extant of Govt. of India rules.
Candidate age must be between 18 years to 25 years as on the crucial date of eligibility (23rd of January 2020).
There will be a relaxation for the candidates who belong to the
- Divorced Women;
- Women judicially separated from their husbands who are not remarried;
- Central Govt. Civilian Employees;
- Disabled Defence Services Personnel;
- Persons who are domiciled in J&K State during the period from 1-1-1980 to 31-12-1989.
Pre-requisites before applying online
All candidates must keep with the following a list of documents in the scanned form before applying online
- Certificates of the qualifying exam
- Latest color photograph and keep the copy of the same for future use
- 10th class or ITI Certificate for age proof
- Signature on plain white paper
- Identity proof like Aadhar card/Voter-ID, PAN Card, Driving License/
How to apply DRDO CEPTAM MTS Recruitment 2019-2020
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website of the DRDO whose link is www.drdo.gov.in
- Then-candidate need to register themselves with basic details like name mobile number email ID etc. and submit it
- After that candidates will get a registration number or User ID and password you all must keep it note down safely for further.
- Now candidates login with the details they get from registration
- After login basic details form appear on the screen like name of the applicant father’s name mother’s name date of birth etc.
- Candidate while entering these details makes sure that details are the same as to mention in your high school certificate or mark sheet.
- All candidates must enter their own mobile number and a valid Email ID because you will be notified for exam and other processes through it. In the future stage, CEPTAM will not entertain any kind of request to change your mobile number or email ID
- Now candidates need to upload their scanned document
- Before submitting candidates must preview his/her details before final submission
- After submission request for the change in any of the details will be not entertained
- After the submitted form you will have to pay application fee which is non-refundable.
- The Application fee will be exempted for Women and SC/ST/PWD/ESM candidates
- You can pay your fee via online mode only through debit/credit card or net banking
- Application fee once submitted will not be refunded on any circumstances nor will it be adjusted to any other examination fee.
Click here: apply online
List of Examination Centre: all candidates must choose any three cities of their preferences to appear in the Tier-I examination. Your examination Centre will be allotted as per given preference
Due to the unavailability of seats in the given preferences, CEPTAM reserves the right to allot you different Centres.
List of Cities posting Stations: all candidates must enter his/her preferences for posting to various stations in his/her application form and preference given will be considered final.
Here is the list of posting station
Agra, Ahmedabad, Ambernath, Balasore, Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Gwalior, Haldwani, Hyderabad, Jagdalpur, Kanpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Leh, Mumbai, Mussorie, Mysore, Nasik, Panagarh, Pune, Tejpur, Visakhapatnam.
Here is the list of Centre given below:
DRDO CEPTAM MTS Recruitment Selection Procedure:
- The Selection Process for the Post of MTS cadre will be conducted in two-stage Tier-I (Screening) and Tier-II (final Selection)
- Both Tier-I and Tier-II will be conducted in the computer-based test (CBT) mode.
- The Tier-I score may be normalized as per requirements
- Tier-I and Tier-II will consist of objective multiple-choice questions
- There will be no negative marking in the exam
- The medium of examination will be in Hindi and English both
- The Tier-I examination is for screening and tier-II will be for final selection
Mode of examination
No. of Questions
Duration of Exam
CBT ( screening)
General Intelligence & reasoning Ability
Quantitative Aptitude & Numerical Ability
CBT (Final Selection)
Note: The mode of selection may change depending upon the organization’s requirements.
Minimum qualifying marks:
The minimum marks to qualify the MTS cadre exam is
- For UR/ESM/OBC candidates: 40% marks
- For SC/ST candidates: 35% marks
- The provisional selection will be based on the merit obtained by the candidate in the Tier-I exam.
- If any of the candidates who belong to the category SC/ST/OBC-NCL/EWS ESM/MSP and PWD are selected on their own merit without relaxed standards, they will be considered against the unreserved vacancies.
- Then the reserved category will be filled up separately from the eligible candidates belongs to that category.
- The Ratio of selection from Tier-I to Tier-II is 1:10 (No. of vacancy: No. of shortlisted candidates)
- However, the ratio could be changed as per the requirement.
- Candidates shortlisted on merit basis in Tier-I will be called for Tier-II exam
- If any of the candidates secure equal marks in Tier-I then, in that case, both candidates will be selected.
- Merit and final selection of the candidate will be based on the Tier-II exam.
Resolution of Tie Cases
In Tier-II exam if two or more candidates secure the equal marks then in that case following criteria will be followed:
- Marks obtained in Tier-I exam
- Date of Birth, the older candidate will be preferred higher in the merit list
- And last alphabetical order in which the name of the candidates appear.
Date of examination and Admit card
- Date of examination for Tier-I and tier-II will be published soon by the organization soon on their official website and so on our page.
- Date time and venue of the exam is mention on the admit card
- After the announcement of the exam date, the admit card will be available 10 days before the exam date.
- The Admit card will not be sent by post to any of the applicants.
- On the exam day, you must carry one of the valid original photo ID with your admit card
Score and Ranking
- After the declaration of result of MTS cadre CEPTAM will publish the list of scores and ranking of the candidates who appeared in the Tier-II examination.
- The List will be in descending order
Important instruction for the candidates:
- All candidates must read all the details of the recruitment whether you fulfill the eligibility criteria or not.
- Candidates must note down their registration for future use
- After submitting the application form take a printout of the same
- Candidates seeking relaxation under the various categories must have certificates issued from the concerned department and they are entitled to the reservation as per govt. rules.
- In any candidate found ineligible for the post even after the appointment he will debar from the post.
- Admit card will not be sent by post
- All candidates must bring one passport size photograph and Valid photo ID on exam day.
- To familiarize with the CBT mode candidates must go through the mock test available on the website
- Any kind of electronic devices are not allowed inside the examination hall
- Signature of the candidates must be identical in all documents as uploaded at the time of registration
If you have any query regarding registration or anything you can mail us: [email protected]
Or call: 011-23882323, 23819217