Chandigarh Administration Clerk/Steno Result 2020 @ chdrectt2019.in: Chandigarh Administration Department of Personnel after successfully conducting the exam of Clerk and Steno-Typist (English) under the Group ‘C’ is now all set to roll out the CADP Clerk and Steno result of the same.
CADP has conducted its exam on the 22nd of December 2019. Aspirants who had appeared in this are enthusiastically waiting for their result we can expect that the department will declare its Chandigarh Administration result at the end of January 2020.
CADP Clerk and Steno Result 2020: Important Details
|Name of the Department||Chandigarh Administration Department of Personnel (CADP)|
|Name of the post||Clerk and steno-typist (English)|
|Name of the Exam||Group-C|
|Number of posts||Clerk- 356 Steno-Typist- 48|
|Date of CADP Clerk and Steno Exam||22nd of December 2019|
|Expected CADP Clerk and Steno Result Date||January last week 2020|
|Selection Procedure||Clerk- written test and typing test on computer Steno- written test and stenography test in English|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 10,300- 34800 + 3200 Grade pay|
Chandigarh Administration Clerk and Steno-typist Result 2020:
- Chandigarh Administration Department of Personnel has invited an application for the recruitment of the Group ‘C’ for clerk and steno-typist in the month of October 2019. Thousands of candidates who are eligible for the post had applied and the Board conducted the exam for the same in the month of December 2019.
- Now all aspirants are fervently waiting for their result we hope that the department will announce its result in the month of January 2020. Once the officials declare its result we will post it on our page and provide you a link so that you may access your result comfortably.
- Below in this article, we have shared some of the informative information regarding your result and post-process of the selection procedure and some other relative information so all aspirants stay with this article until the end.
CADP cut off list for Clerk and Steno Exam:
The minimum marks to qualify the written exam for the post of Clerk and Steno is 40% which means you have to score more than 40 marks in both the paper. But it may be changed if qualifying candidates is more than expected. To be shortlisted for typing test you just need to score more than the CADP Clerk and Steno qualifying marks.
Read: PSPCL LDC Result 2020
Chandigarh Administration Merit List 2020
Once the result is declared by the officials for the Group ‘C’ post soon after they will publish the CADP Clerk and Steno merit list on their website, this merit list will be prepared on the performance of the candidates in the written test and on basis of their CADP Clerk and Steno merit aspirants will be called for typing test and stenography test. Once the merit list was published by the officials we will update the same on our page.
CADP Important points to be remembered
- The candidates scoring higher merit list will be considered against the post in question.
- A waiting list of the candidates shortlisted will be maintained by the department.
- If in case any of the candidates shortlisted for the post fails to join the post due to any reason within a period of one month (4 months in some exceptional cases prior approval of competent authority) then his/her candidature will be canceled and the candidate from the waiting list will be called and offered an appointment until all the notified vacancies of clerks and steno typist are filled up by the authority.
- If any of the two or more candidates secure equal marks/ merit, then in that case candidates older in age will be rank higher in the order of merit list at the time of final selection.
- If any of the candidates secure equal marks/ merit and coincidently have the same date of birth then in that case candidates having a higher percentage in Educational Qualification will be ranked higher in the order of merit list at the time of final selection.
- Final merit list will be prepared by the department on the basis of marks in written examination ( and the candidates who qualified the typing/ stenography test) will be uploaded on the official website of the department and candidates will be called for scrutiny of the original document and checking up their eligibility conditions.
- If any of the candidates fails to satisfy his/her educational qualifications mentioned in the application form then his/ her candidature will be canceled with immediate effect.
- Selection for the said post is purely on the basis of CADP Clerk and Steno merit in written test and simply appearing in the written test doesn’t give entitle to any candidates for appointment.
- No interview will be conducted for the said post.
- Candidates claiming relaxation under reserved category must present their certificate in front of the recruiting authority which should be obtained from the competent authority not less than Deputy Commissioner/ Additional Deputy Commissioner/SDM/ District Sainik Welfare Board/ Chief medical officer as the case may be.
Check: Kerala TET Result 2019
Selection Procedure for the post of Clerk and Steno in CADP:
- After appearing in the written exam all candidates need to score the minimum marks to qualify it. The minimum marks to qualify for the exam are 40 in each paper. But to be shortlisted your score should be way more than it.
- If any candidates got less than 40 marks then he/she will not even be considered further for the exam
- On the basis of your score in the written exams, a merit list will be prepared
- And on the basis of merit, you will be called for typing test and stenography test (depends on which post you have applied) Toppers of the merit list will be called first in a ratio of 1:10 of the total number of vacancies in a first batch.
- If the required number of candidates failed to qualify the said test then the next batch will be called for a test (same in the ratio of 1:10 for the remaining post)
- For clerk post typing test on the computer will be held for 10 minutes in which you should type at a speed of 35 words per minutes, this test is only qualifying in nature no marks or weightage will be added for this.
- And for stenographer post candidates need to go through the stenography test in English with a speed of 80 words per minute in stenography and 20 words per minute to transcript the same on the computer. This test also will be qualifying in nature and no marks or weightage will be added for this.
- Any candidates who are Persons with benchmark Disabilities (PWD) candidates will be allowed 3 minutes 20 seconds extra for typing test.
How to download your Clerk and steno result?
- First, all candidates need to visit the official website by following the link given below:
- After that in the “what’s new” section you will get a link related to clerk and steno result
- On click new page will appear in which you have to enter your roll number or the required credentials
- On submit, your CADP Clerk and Steno result will appear to your screen
- Check all the details mentioned in it carefully
- Save the same and take a printout of it for future use.
Click here to download you Clerk and Steno: Result (link updated once the result is declared)