CDAC C-CAT 2019 result/ranks: Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC) is all set to declared the Computerized Common Admission Test (C-CAT) result for December batch 2019 on December 27th 2019.
The authorities going to release the result of CDAC C-CAT in online mode only and candidates have to login using their form number and password to know the result. Result of CDAC C-CAT will be available in rank form so all the candidates need to download their rank card from the website for future reference. Candidates who appear in more than one section will be given multiple ranks.
After the announcement of result candidates need to participate in online counselling. According to their ranks and preferences choose by the candidates, they will be provided their course and training centre accordingly. In this article you will get all the information regarding CDAC C-CAT result/rank/counselling etc.
CDAC C-CAT result 2019 December
Some important dates related to admission/counselling and payment of fee/and commencement of course for December batch 2019.
|CDAC C-CAT Exam Dates||8TH AND 15th of December 2019|
|Result announced date||27th of December 2019.|
|Online selection course/centre||From 27th Dec. 2019 to 6th of January 2020.|
|First round seat allotted declaration||JAN 8 2020|
|Last date of payment of first instalments for candidates selected in first round||16th of January 2020|
|Second Round Seat allocation declaration||21st of January 2020|
|Last date of payment of first instalments for candidates selected in second round||28th of January 2020|
|Payment of Caution Deposit and selection of course and centre (second counselling)||30 January to 5th of February 2020|
|Based on second counselling declaration of third round seat allocation||7th of February 2020|
|Last date of payment of balance course fee||14th of February 2020|
|Students registration at training centres||17th of February 2020|
|PG Diploma courses Commencement||18th of February 2020|
CDAC C-CAT counselling Process:
- C-DAC’s PG diploma has two counselling process and three rounds of seat allocation. In counselling students fill online preferences of courses and training centre.
- Depending on their C-CAT ranks, candidates will be allotted seats which are strictly based on the order of preferences of courses and centres fill by them during the time of counselling. If any candidates ranks are not good enough to get their top preferences in the first round of seat allocation, than they may be offered to the lower preferences of course/centre filled by them. Such candidates may be allocated their high preferences in second allocation round depending on their ranks. Bu if a candidate get their first preference in first allocation, then this will be the final allocated seat further no change will be entertained. The seats allocated in the second round are final and there will be no change thereafter.
- In second counselling candidates who have not got confirmed admission will be given one last chance to online fill their preferences of course and centre which are vacant after the second round of admission. Second counselling will be scheduled after the payment on the first instalments fee of the second round of seat allocation. Third round of seat allocation will be based on second round of counselling.
- Candidates ranks will be totally based on their performances in Section A, Section A+B, Section A+B+C of C-CAT. If a candidate appear in multiple sections and qualifies all then in that case he/she will be provided multiple ranks. Example if a candidate appears for section a and section B by choosing category II in their application form then he/she will be provided two ranks which is based on the performance in section And section A+B.
- If any candidates with the lowest 10% performances in any of the section whether it’s A or B or C he/she will not be qualified for ranking in that particular section and its higher section.
- Important notes: If any candidate appear for category II or III but will not qualified in Section A due to poor performance in it. Then he/she will not get any rank in category I or II or III, even if the candidates have good marks in Section B and C.
- Similarly if any candidate has applied for category II or III but not qualified in Section B due to poor performance he/she will not get any rank in category II or III but candidate may get rank in category I if he/she is qualified in it.
- If two or more students get same marks than in that case Section A or Section A+B or Section A+B+C then candidates having more marks in Section A will be given higher rank.
- Admission to C-CAT PG diploma courses at various training centre will be offered in the order of ranks they obtained in C-CAT and based on their preferences of course and centre will be proved to the candidate during their online counselling.
- Only those candidates who are in the C-CAT ranks will be considered for admissions to CDAC PG diploma courses.
- Candidates must understand that appearance in C-CAT or being in any of the ranks above mentioned not guarantees entitlement to admission. Qualified candidates will have to apply for admission as prescribe in the brochure.
How to check C-DAC C-CAT result 2019
The result of CDAC C-CAT will be announced on 27th of December 2019. Follow these steps to check your result online
- First you have to visit to the official website whose link is given below:
- Enter your form number (which you obtained during registration) and password (obtained during registration) now click on log in.
- Click on the result icon button
- Now your result will be available on your screen take a print out of the same
Click here to log on to your CDAC account: https://www.cdac.in/index.aspx?id=studentslogin
Course fee and How to submit it:
- Fee for all the PG Diploma courses (except PG-DBDA and PG-DAI) offered by C-DAC is Rs. 90,000/- + GST applicable at the time of payments which is January and February 2020.
- The course fee for PG-DBA is Rs. 1.15 lakh + GST and for PG-DAI is Rs. 1.50 lakh + GST.
- Candidates note that no Demand Draft or Cheque or cash will be accepted at any of the C-DAC training centre.
- The first instalment course fee of Rs. 10,000/- + GST will be paid via online clicking upon first pay instalment button.
- Second instalment fee is Rs. 80,000/- + GST
- Candidates can pay their fee through NEFT for that you need to click on NEFT for 2nd Instalment button that will be available when you logged in to your account.
- Print that NEFT form. Details of the bank mentioned in the form to which candidate has to transfer the second instalment fee.
- If any candidate doesn’t have personal net banking facility that he can submit that form at any bank who having the facility of NEFT along with the fee.
- Keep a record of NEFT with you because its UTR number will be submitted at the time of admission.
- After NEFT process enter the NEFT transaction details like UTR number name of account holder (account money has been transferred) city and IFSC of the bank (From the bank money is transferred) and date of transaction
- It may take up to 48 hrs to reflect the payment status.
Click here to know more about payment of fees: after click on this link press the admission booklet button https://www.cdac.in/index.aspx?id=edu_acts_PGDiplomaAdmission#
Click here to know about cancellation of fees: https://www.cdac.in/index.aspx?id=edu_acts_PGDiplomaAdmission#