Bihar Police Constable Admit Card 2019 @ csbc.bih.nic.in: It is hereby to inform all the candidates who had applied for the Bihar constable examination that authority has released the Bihar Police Constable admit card on 30th December 2019.
All the aspirants who had applied for it must finalize their preparation for examination because the exam is going to be held on 12th Jan & 20th January 2020. Once the authority publishes the Bihar Police admit card we will update the same on our page and you all can download your hall ticket from the link which is given below.
Dear aspirants in this article we have shared some useful information regarding your Bihar Police Constable exam so must go through with this article.
Bihar Police constable 2019
|Name of the organization||Bihar Police Department|
|Name of the exam||Constable|
|Bihar Police Constable Admit card release date||From 30th Dec 2019|
|Examination date||12th Jan & 20th January 2020|
|Selection process|| Written test, |
Bihar Police Constable Hall Ticket: Bihar Police department announced the notification for the recruitment of 11880 vacancies in Bihar Police, Bihar Military Police (BMP), Special India Reserve Battalion (SIRB), and Bihar State Industrial Security Battalion (BSISB).
Latest Update: बिहार पुलिस बोर्ड ने कॉन्सटेबल भर्ती के एडमिट कार्ड को जारी कर दिया है सभी प्रतियोगी अपना एडमिट कार्ड नीचे दिए हुए लिंक से डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं |
Thousands of applications received by the authority for this and some of the applications are rejected by the authority due to insufficient information in the application form but for the rest of the applicants, authority is going to announce the exam date and its hall ticket, so all the aspiring candidates need to give a final touch to their preparations.
Click here for Application list rejected for constable exam: Rejected List
The document needs to carry for Constable Exam
On exam day all candidates must carry with them few documents and one ID proof.
- Driving license
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- PAN card
- One latest Photograph (as an affix in the application form)
- Nationalized bank passbook
Important Guidelines for Bihar Police Constable Exam 2019:
- Authority has issued Bihar Police Constable admit card on 30th Dec 2019.
- All candidates must download it from the official website or from the link given in this page
- No, admit card will be sent personally to any candidates
- You all must bring black or blue ballpoint pen to darken the circle of OMR answer sheet
- To participate in the examination all candidates must carry one ID proof and a photograph with them along with their admit card
- If in admit card your photo is not clearly visible then, in that case, you must bring two photographs (same as you affix in the application form)
- In any circumstances, if candidates are not able to download their e-admit card then for their convenience duplicate admit card facility is available in the central selection Board.
- For duplicate admit cards you must bring a copy of application print out and valid ID proof.
- All candidates are also informed that they must keep their admit cards safely once the exam is finished as it can be demanded later on by the selection board.
Category wise Vacancies for Bihar Constable:
|Category||Number of posts|
|EWS (Economically weaker section)||1188|
Also Check: Bihar GDS Result 2019
Particulars mention on your Bihar Police Constable Admit Card:
Some details which are mentioned on the admit card is given below:
- Name of the Applicant
- Registration Number
- Roll number
- Post name
- Name of the authority
- Time and date of Exam
- Name and address of Exam Venue
- Date of Birth
- Father’s name
- Mother’s Name
- And some other guidelines
How to download Bihar Police Constable Hall Ticket 2020
Once the exam date is released by the authority after that they will release the admit card from 30th Dec 2019. So all candidates must know how to download their admit card from the official website so below we have given you some instructions which on following you can download your admit card easily.
- First, all candidates need to visit the official website by following the link csbc.bih.nic.in
- In the home page select the “Bihar Police” section
- Now select the link related to “Bihar Police constable E-admit card”
- On clicking the link a new page will open in which you have to select “Download written Exam admit card”
- On selection new page open in which it requires few of your details like Registration Number OR Mobile Number and Date of Birth
- After entering the security code press submit
- Now your admit card is on your screen
- Check all the details mentioned in it carefully
- Save it and take a printout of it.
Declaration of the result: After successfully conducting the exam authority will declare Bihar Police Constable Exam result within a period of 30 to 45 days.
Recommended Read: SBTE Bihar Result 2019
Selection Procedure for Bihar Police Constable Exam:
First Stage: Written Test
First all candidates need to undergo through the written test
- In this you will be asked 100 questions which are objective type and duration for this is two hours.
- For every correct answer, you will be awarded by one mark each.
- Those candidates whose score is less than 30 % in the written test will not be called for physical tests.
- So all candidates must remember you have to score more than 30 % (30 marks) to qualify for the next stage.
- The written test will be only qualifying in nature for physical tests.
- Candidates shortlisted for the physical test will be five times the vacancy.
Second Stage: Physical Test
- Running (max 50 marks)
For male for all categories: 1.6 KM in six minutes.
|Less than five minutes||50 marks|
|Between 5 min. and 5 min:20 sec||40 Marks|
|Between 5 min:20 sec to 5 min:40 Sec||30 Marks|
|Between 5 min.:40 sec. to 6 minutes||20 Marks|
|More than 6 minutes||Disqualified|
Female for all categories: Running (max 50 marks) 1 KM in five minutes.
|Less than four minutes||50 marks|
|Between 4 min. and 4 min:20 sec||40 Marks|
|Between 4 min:20 sec to 4 smin:40 Sec||30 Marks|
|Between 4 min:40 sec. to 5 minutes||20 Marks|
|More than 5 minutes||Disqualified|
- Shot Put- Maximum 25 marks
Male for all categories- 16 pounds weight to a maximum of 16 feet.
|16 feet to 17 feet||9 marks|
|17 feet to 18 feet||13 marks|
|18 feet to 19 feet||17 marks|
|19 feet but less than 20 feet||21 marks|
|More than 20 feet||25 marks|
|Less than 16 feet||Disqualified|
Female for all categories- 12 pounds weight to a maximum of 12 feet.
|12 feet to 13 feet||9 marks|
|13 feet to 14 feet||13 marks|
|14 feet to 15 feet||17 marks|
|15 feet but less than 16 feet||21 marks|
|More than 16 feet||25 marks|
|Less than 12 feet||Disqualified|
- High Jump: Maximum of 25 marks
Male for all categories: Minimum height for 4 feet
|4 feet||13 marks|
|4.4 feet||17 marks|
|4.8 feet||21 marks|
|5 feet||25 marks|
|Less than 4 feet||Disqualified|
Female for all categories: Minimum height for 3 feet
|3 feet||13 marks|
|3.4 feet||17 marks|
|3.8 feet||21 marks|
|4 feet||25 marks|
|Less than 3 feet||Disqualified|
- If any of the candidates failed to do any of the stages will not be qualified for further any stages.
- After clearing all the stages in physical test candidates will be called for a medical test.
- After medical candidates, character verification will be done.
If you have any question related to Bihar Police Constable exam and admit card, then comment below and our team will send you reply asap.