Bihar BED CET Admit Card 2020: Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Bihar released the application for Bihar B.Ed. Combined Entrance Test 2020 in Regular mode, distance mode, and Shiksha Shastri mode. The article covers the information on Bihar B.Ed CET 2020 Admit card, download procedure, exam pattern, syllabus and other information related to Bihar B.Ed CET 2020.
BED CET 2020 Overview
|University||Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Bihar|
|Course type||Regular/Distance/Shiksha Shastri|
|Date of Issue of Admit Card||23-03-2020|
|Date of Entrance Exam||29-03-2020|
|Date of Uploading Answer Key||31-03-2020|
|Date of Publication of Result||15-04-2020|
Bihar BED CET Admit card 2020
The Bihar B.Ed CET 2020 Admit card will be available for download from 23rd to 29th March 2020. The Admit Card can be downloaded from the official site www.bihar-cetbed-lnmu.in or www.lnmu.ac.in. Candidates are advised to take at least two printouts of the admit card. Also, they have to paste the postcard size photo on the attached form and get the required signature of self and guardian wherever asked. The postcard size photo has to be the same as that was used in filling the application form.
Bihar B.ED CET hall ticket Download Procedure
Step 1: Go to the official site of lnmu at www.bihar-cetbed-lnmu.in.
Step 2: Click on Apply for Entrance exam and the login page will be opened.
Step 3: Enter the Username and Password on click on login.
Step 4: look for the link for Admit card and click on it.
Step 5: View and download the admit card.
Sample of Bihar BED CET Admit card
After downloading the admit card for Bihar Bed CET 2020, candidates are advised to go through the following points:
- The details given on the Admit card is to be carefully read by the candidate and if any discrepancy found in the admit card, shall be reported to the concerned authorities.
- Check for the important details on the admit card such as name. roll no, registration no, examination name and year.
- The admit card has to be carried to the exam hall.
- The candidate is the sole responsible for the using the admit card for exam. Any details found on the Bihar Bed CET admit card mismatch with candidate will lead to the exemption of exam of that particular candidate
- No candidate is allowed to sit in other exam centre other than given in his/her admit card.
- If the picture of the candidate is not clearly printed in the admit card then he/she has to bring a same passport size photo that has been used in the application.
- Candidate has to bring a picture proof identity ( Aadhar card, pan card, voter card etc) along with the admit card.
Details mentioned on the Bihar Bed CET Admit Card
- Exam Name
- Centre Code
- Sub centre code
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll .no
- Registration No.
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Exam Centre
- Date of exam
- Venue of exam
Bihar Bed CET 2020 Exam Centre List
Bihar Bed CET 2020 Exam will be conducted across the following cities in Bihar on 29-03-2020
|S.no||Exam Centre||Exam Centre Code|
Instructions for Bihar BED CET 2020 Exam
- Carrying of mobile phones, electronic gadgets and any Bluetooth devices is strictly prohibited in the exam premises. Violation of these instructions can debar the candidate from exam.
- Candidates are instructed to bring a blue or black ballpoint pen only to the exam. No other color pen is be used for entry in the OMR sheet.
- Entry to the exam venue will be closed 10 min before the exam starts schedule, after that no entry will be allowed for the candidates.
- Candidates are advised to reach the exam center early to avoid the last hour rush.
- Candidate has to bring a postcard size photo that has to be affixed in the performa which is to be submitted to the exam authorities after successful verification of the candidate.
- Candidates are advised not to bring any valuable items to the exam centre as exam authority will not be responsible for the loss or theft of the item.
Bihar BED admit card – Exam Format
Bihar Bed CET 2020 Exam will be conducted in the offline mode. The question paper will consist of a total of 120 questions which will be choice based questions. Each question will carry 1 mark so in the total question paper will be of maximum 120 marks. OMR sheet will be provided to the candidates to answer the correct choice. The only use of blue and black ballpoint pen is allowed in the OMR sheet.
|S.no||Subjects||No. Of questions||Marks|
|1||General English Comprehension (For Regular & Distance Mode) General Sanskrit Comprehension ( For Shiksha Shastri)||15||15|
|3||Logical & Analytical Reasoning||25||25|
|5||Teaching-Learning Environment in Schools||25||25|
CET B.Ed. 2020 Syllabus
General English Comprehension
Fill in the Blanks
Idioms & Phrases
Logical & Analytical Reasoning
Statement and Arguments
Statement and Assumptions
Statement and Courses of Action
Statement and Conclusions
Assertion and Reason
Situation Reaction Tests
Cause & Effect
Question related to social Issue
Teaching-Learning Environment in Schools
upsarg aur pratya
ras / chhand / alankar
anek shabdon ke liye ek shabd
rikt sthan ki purti
paryayvachi / vipreetarthak
Reservation in Bihar BED CET 2020
Reservation in Bihar BED CET 2020 consist of
Vertical reservation: it includes reservation in Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, Extremely Backward Class, Other Backward Class, Women, and Economically Weak Section category.
Horizontal reservation: it includes reservation in Person with Disability and Ex-Servicemen category.
The following is the percentage of reserved seats in the respective category.
|S.no||Category||% of reserved seats|
|3||Extremely Backward Class||18|
|4||Other Backward Class||12|
|6||Economically Weak Section||10|
|7||Person with Disability||05|
The admit card can be downloaded from 23-03-2020 to 29-03-2020.
The Bihar BED CET 2020 will be conducted in the offline mode.
The results will be declared by 15-04-2020
the exam will be conducted in offline mode.
Share your views, suggestions and queries regarding the Bihar BED CET admit card 2020 in the dropbox below.