BCECEB Amin Admit Card 2020, Bihar amin hall ticket: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) is going to release the admit card for its Amin-2019 Examination which was scheduled to be held on 15th and 16th of February 2020.
Update: Bihar AMIN admit card 2020 is going to be released on 10th February 2020. Candidates are requested to stay tuned with us to get latest updates regarding BCECEB amin hall ticket 2020.
We advised to all candidates who successfully applied for the said post download their BCECEB Amin hall ticket from the official website of the Board or from the link given on this page by entering the required credentials which they receive while registering the application form.
BCECEB अमीन -२०२० एडमिट कार्ड
- Earlier, the BCEC Board has invited the application form for the recruitment of Amin-2019 from the Eligible candidates against the 1767 posts and thousands of candidates eligible for the post applied.
- The board has scheduled the examination date on the 15th and 16th of February and now they are going to issue the BCECEB Amin admit card. Once the link of the admit card is made available by the board we will notify it on our page.
- Candidates who are going to appear for the BCECEB Amin Amin-2019 Examination must read all the information given below on this page it was helpful for your examination.
BCECEB Amin Recruitment 2020: List of Details
|Name of the Board||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB)|
|Name of the Examination||Amin (Department of Revenue and Land reforms)|
|Date of examination||15th and 16th of February 2020|
|Date of admit card availability||Few days prior to the examination|
|Selection procedure||CBT and Interview/DV|
|Pay scale||5200- 20200 + Grade Pay 2000/-|
|Total number of posts||1767|
|BCECEB AMIN Admit Card Status||10th Febraruy 2020 (Expected)|
BCECEB Amin-2020 Particulars mention on admit card
Here, are the few details which are mention on the admit card like;
- Name of the candidate
- Name of the board
- Date and time of the examination
- Name of the post
- Registration number
- Roll number
- Name and place of the exam venue
- Date of birth
- Father’s name
- Duration of examination
- Photograph of the candidates
- Space for signature (candidate and invigilator)
- And some other important guidelines
Note: All candidates must sign in front of the invigilator in the space provided.
BCECEB Amin Marks to qualify the Examination
Candidates who are going to appear in the CBT examination will have to secure minimum marks to qualify the examination but the criteria for minimum marks is vary with the categories. Below we have given the list of minimum qualifying marks:
|Category||Minimum marks to get|
|General||40% (30 marks)|
|Scheduled caste and Scheduled tribe||32% (24 marks)|
|women’s||32% (24 marks)|
|Backward class||36.5% (28 marks)|
|OBC||34% (26 marks)|
But try to score more than the minimum qualifying marks it will increase your chances for being shortlisted in the merit list.
Document required on BCECEB Amin-2020 examination day
On examination day all candidates must bring their admit card and along with it one identification ID and a copy of the same and one photograph the same as affixed in the application form.
- Driving license
- Voter ID card
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Any nationalized bank passbook with photo affixed on it and duly stamped by the manager of the bank.
- Or any other ID issued by the gazetted officer
Note: ration card, learner driving license and E-Aadhar card is not valid photo identification
BCECEB Amin-2020 Exam Scheme
- The Amin-2019 CBT examination will consist of one paper having two parts A and B and all the questions asked in the examination will be based on 10+2 and all questions are objective type questions.
- Part A: 50 marks (based on General Awareness)
- Part B: 25 marks (based on General Mathematics)
- The questions will be in bilingual (English and Hindi both)
- And the duration of the examination is two hours and 15 minutes (135 minutes)
- For every correct answer, you will be awarded by one mark each.
Also Check: Bihar Police constable admit card
Points to be remembered for Amin-2020 Examination
- All candidates must download their admit card from the official website or from the link given on this page
- All candidates will be notified for examination through text or email on their registered ID and numbers.
- Must visit the examination venue at least half an hour before to avoid any glitches.
- If any of the candidates report after the expiry of reporting time then he/ she will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- All candidates must bring one photo identification in original with them on the exam day and a copy of it
- Must carry one photograph as well (same as you affixed in the application form)
- Phone, calculators or any type of gadgets is not allowed inside the examination hall
- Do not carry any study material with you inside the examination hall
- All candidates must follow the instruction given by the invigilator
- All must be seated on the seat allotted to them
- No candidates will leave the examination hall until the examination time is over.
BCECEB Amin Selection procedure 2020
- All candidates who had applied for the post successfully will have to go through the Computer Based Test
- On the basis of their performances in the CBT examination a merit list will be prepared by the authority and on the basis of this merit list candidates will be called for interview and document verification process in front of the recruiting authority.
- The candidates shortlisted for DV/Interview process are ten times of the vacancies
- For the DV process, all candidates must present their original documents and if someone fails to do that than his/ her candidature will be canceled.
- If in the CBT examination more than two candidates secure equal marks then the candidates whose marks are higher in Part A will be preferred but if still, it is equal then candidates having more marks in part B will be preferred if still, the situation is unclear then the elder one candidate will be preferred.
Steps to download the Bihar Admit card for ‘Amin-2020’
As we know that all candidates are busy in their preparation for the examination but to appear in the examination they all must bring their admit card so for their convenience below we have shared few steps which on following they will get their admit card easily.
- First, all candidates need to visit the official website of the board by following the link given here https://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in/
- After that, on the home page candidates saw download section
- Now click on the “download admit card of Amin-2019” link in it
- On click, you will be re-directed to a new page
- In this, you have to enter the required details like registration number and date of birth and submit it
- On submitting Amin admit card will appear to your screen
- Check all the details mentioned in it carefully
- Save the admit card and take a print out of it for exam day
Note: All candidates must note that if there is any kind of discrepancy or error in the admit card kindly report to the concerned authority of the board four days before the exam day on any working day between 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM. If not visited on due time then no change will be done and candidates are the sole responsible for it.
Click here to download the Amin-2020 Admit card – Link will be provided here.