Assam Police Constable Admit Card 2020: State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB) of Assam is all set to release the Police constable admit card for the post of Constable under armed Branch and Un-armed Branch soon in coming days. In this page will provide direct link to check Assam Police Constable hall ticket 2020.
Those candidates who had applied for the said post successfully can download their Assam PC admit card from the Board official website or also from the link available on this page. All candidates must note that the board will not be going to send admit cards individually so you need to download it from the website itself.
Assam Police Constable Recruitment Admit Card 2020
|Name of the Board||State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB) of Assam|
|Name of the Exam||Assam Constable (Un-armed and Armed Branch)|
|Number of Assam Police Constable vacancies||6662 posts|
|Month of Examination||February 2020|
|Date of Assam Police Constable admit card availability||Ten days prior to the Examination|
|Assam Police Constable Selection procedure||Document verification, PST/PET, Written Exam and Extra-Curricular activities and special skills|
|Article category||Admit card|
|Pay scale||14,000- 49,000/-(5600 Grade pay) P.B-II|
Assam Police Admit Card 2020
- Earlier, Assam police has issued the notification for the post of Assam Police Constable under the Armed and Un-armed Branch and thousands of eligible candidates had applied for 6662 posts and for the same the board is going to conduct the examination soon in the month of February 2020 and will release its admit card few days prior to the Examination. Once the board releases its admit card we will notify it on our page.
- Below on this page, we have shared some information regarding Assam Constable examination so all the aspirants who are going to appear for the constable examination must go through this page and for further updates related to your examination do bookmark this page so that you will receive all the information at your fingertips.
List of vacancy
- Constable (Un-Armed branch): 2391
- Constable (Armed Branch): 4271
- PST: 0 marks
- PET: 40 marks
- Written test: 50 marks
- Extra-curricular activities and special skills: 10 marks
Assam Police Constable 2020 Documents required
All candidates must bring the following documents;
- A set of photocopy of your documents,
- HSLC certificate for age proof,
- Reserved category certificate,
- One Photo identification proof Viz. (Aadhar card, Voter ID, PAN card, Passport or any other ID issued by the gazetted officer)
- Basic and advanced home Guard training and experience certificate,
- Certificate of sports and NCC (National Cadet Corps)
- Certificate of additional qualification like diploma in ITI or certificate of proficiency in computer
Note: All documents must have self-attested and signature on it.
Assam Police Constable Selection Procedure 2020
- First, of all candidates who have applied for the posts, their applications will be scrutinized by the recruiting panel and if it is found correct then they will be called for document verification as prescribed in the notification. For that, all candidates need to bring a set of self-attested photocopy of his/ her document.
- To avoid any manipulation of the document later on you must put a signature on the set of your documents.
- If any of the candidates failed to satisfy his/ her qualification as mentioned in the notification then his/ her candidature will be cancelled and will be given a rejection slip mentioning the reason for rejection.
- After the documents verification process, candidates will be called for Physical Standards Test (PST) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- After that, the marks of PST and PET will be displayed at the end of the test and the candidate’s secure minimum qualifying standard will be called for the written test.
Click here for accepted candidate’s List (link updated later on)
Click here for rejected candidates list (link updated later on)
Assam Police Constable 2020 Admit card Particulars mentioned
When you download Assam police constable admit card there are some details which are present in it which are;
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Name and place of the test Centre
- Time and date of Examination
- Name of the post
- Name of the Board
- Father’s name
- Photograph and signature of the candidate
How to download Assam Police Constable Admit card
All candidates whose application is found to be correct by the board must know how they can download admit card from the board website. For them, below we have shared some steps which on following you may download your admit card easily.
- First, all candidates need to visit the official website of the board slprbassam.in
- Now scroll down the home to the “Constable Recruitment Section 6662”
- Now click on the link of admit card in that section
- Now enter your ID number and Date of birth in the required space and press submit
- Assam Police Constable admit card is available to your screen
- Check all the details mentioned in it carefully
- Save the admit card and take a print out of it
Note: If you found an error or discrepancy in your admit card must report it immediately to the concerned authorities
Click here to download Assam Police Constable Admit card – Link to be updated here, check back later.
Points to be remembered
- All candidates must note that they should download their admit card from the official website of the Board or from the link available on this page.
- No, Assam Police Constable admit card will be sent by post to the candidate
- Board will intimate the date, time and venue of PST/PET and Written Examination via SMS/Email
- All candidates will be subjected to biometric recordings for identification
- No T.A/ D.A will be given to any of the candidates for the journey and stay during any stage of the recruitment
- All candidates must submit a set of photocopy of their qualifying Examination document or as said in the notification
- All documents must carry your signature especially on the reservation and sports certificate
- If any of the candidates failed to submit any of the documents which are required for the post will be debarred with immediate effects
- If any of the candidates have any kind of deformity then he/ she should not be considered for any test further.
- All rejected candidates will be given rejection slips by specifying the reason for their rejection.
- If any of the candidates submit forged or false document and found later on at any stage then he/ she will be disqualified from the selection and liable of a criminal offence.
- All PST and PET test will be done under the CCTV surveillance
- All candidates must visit the Exam centre for document verification and PST/PET before the given time.
If you have problem in download of Assam Police Constable 2020 hall ticket then comment below and our team will help you in downloading Assam PC admit card PDF file.