APGPCET 2020 Application Form Online: AP Gurukula Patshala Common Entrance Test is conducted every year to offer admission to the eligible and interested in class V in all the APSWR related institutions. AP GPCET is an entrance examination for which authority will released APGPCET 2020 Application Form Online.
The examination is conducted by the Andhra Pradesh Government Residential Educational Institutions (APREI). The candidates who clear this examination get the admission in all its residential educational institutes of the state in class V.
APGPCET Application Form is going release online for AP GPCET state-level examination. Like every year this year also the Andhra Pradesh Government Residential Educational Institutions (APREI) will conduct the entrance examination.
Previous year the application submission process to apply for the entrance examination stared from the 3rd week of January 2019. Till now there is no announcement about the date to start the application submission process to participate in the entrance exam. It is expected that the APGPCET 2020 application submission process will start by the last week of January 2020.
In this article, we have compiled all the information about APGPCET 2020. The APGPCET 2020 application process to participate in the entrance test will be online. All the parents who want their wards to enroll in class V through APGPCET can apply online. Here the parents can check the eligibility required for this entrance examination. Further in this article we also compiled the information about tentative dates about the examination. Read on to know more about APGPCET 2020 Examination.
AP GPCET 2020 Examination: An Overview
|Article Category||AP GPCET Exam 2020|
|Exam Type||Entrance Examination|
|Exam Conducted By||Andhra Pradesh Residential Educational Institutions|
|Application Process Will be Conducted||Online|
AP GPCET is a state-level examination. This examination is conducted by the Andhra Pradesh Residential Educational Institutions every year. The purpose of this examination is to offer admission to the eligible students in class V. The parents of interested students can fill and submit the application form online. The application form will be released online. The application form will be submitted online only. While filling the application form the candidates will have to mention the school in which he/she wants to take the admission i.e. APSWR / APTWR / APREIS / MJPAPBCWR.
APGPCET 2020 Application Form
Once the application submission will get then the institute will release an admit card. Once the hall ticket will get generated no changes in the application form will be entertained. All the applicants will have to participate in the examination. The examination will be conducted offline. The selection of the candidates for admission in class V will be done on the basis of the merit list. To submit the application form of APGPCET 2020 no application charges will have to be submitted. Before applying for the APGPCET 2020 it is a must to check the eligibility criteria set for this entrance examination.
Applications are invited for admission into Class V in all APSWR Educational Institutions, AP Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions, and MJPAP Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions across the State.
AP GPCET Eligibility Criteria
Only those students will be eligible to apply for APGPCET 2020 who will fulfill the below mentioned conditions;
- To apply to participate in the AP GPCET exam the student must apply for admission in their native district only. Students can also apply for admission in those schools where they have studied for a period of two years in Class 3rd & 4th i.e. during 2017-18 & 2018-19 in schools recognized by Govt. Of A.P.
- To Participate in AP GPCET 2019 the students belong to SC / ST category should have born between 31.09.2006 to 30.09.2010.
- BC / EBC and OC students should have born between 30.09.2008 to 30.09.2010.
- It is a must for the applicants to be studying in class 4th during the year 2018-19 in a Government school or in a school recognized by Govt. Of A.P.
- The parental income of the applicants should not be more Rs.1, 00,000/- per annum. To prove the income the students will have to show the latest income certificate issued by the competent authority.
Important Dates For Admission in APGPCET 2020
The exam conducting authority has not announced any date related to APGPCET 2020. Here we are sharing the tentative dates related to this entrance exam for admission in class 5 in English Medium residential schools come under the AP Government. The dates mentioned here are just the tentative dates and they can be different than the exact dates. The parents of interested students will get an idea about the schedule of APGCET with the help of dates given below, so have a look at the same;
|Events Related to APGPCET 2020||Important Dates|
|Issue Of Notification For APGPCET 2020||January Last Week 2020|
|Application Submission Process Will Start From||January Last Week 2020|
|Last Date to submit the application form online||March 2020|
|Hall ticket for APGPCET 2020 will release on||February 2020|
|The entrance exam will be conducted in||April 2020|
|Answer Key of the entrance exam will be available online||April 2020|
|The result and the merit list of the exam will be released in||May 2020|
|1st selection list will be released in||June 2020|
Steps To Fill Application Form For APGPCET Admission 2020
After checking the given eligibility criteria for the entrance exam to get admission in class V in schools under AP government if the students are interested to fill the application form then he has to follow the below given instruction. Interested students can check the application dates online. Once the application form will get released on the official website then the students can follow the simple steps to register for AP Residential School Admission 2020.
- First of all the applicant or applicants’ guardians will have to visit the official website address first.
- On the home page of the website search for the APGPCET 2020 notification link.
- Click on the application link once you get it.
- An application form will appear on your screen. Fill the form with the required details & documents.
- Read the form thoroughly and submit it before the last date.
- Take a printout of the submitted application form for reference.
AP GPCET 2019 Examination Pattern
Last year the entrance exam was conducted in March 2019. For this year the exam date has not revealed by the officials yet but it’s important for the students to start preparing for the entrance exam from now onwards. Here we have given the AP GPCET exam patter for 2020-21 admissions. With the help of this exam pattern, the students can do the better practice of the entrance exam and score good marks in it.
The exam will be conducted for a maximum 50 marks. The questions will be asked from 4 subjects i.e. English, Telugu, Mathematics and Environmental Sciences. The questions will be based on the state syllabus of class IV of the AP State government. The questions will be of objective types and will be available in English/Telugu/Urdu medium.
Have a look at the table given below to understand the marks distribution;
|Part A||Telugu||10 questions||10 Marks|
|Part B||English||10 questions||10 Marks|
|Part C||Mathematics||10 questions||10 Marks|
|Part D||Environmental Studies||science-10 questions Social–10 questions||10 Marks 10 Marks|
AP GPCET 2019 Hall Ticket
Once the application submission process will get concluded the officials of the exam conducting authority will release the Admit card. Admit card or hall ticket is an essential document and its important to carry it in the examination hall. The hall ticket will be issued to the students after the successful completion of the application process. The admit card will be released on the official website APGPCET. Candidates have to log in on the website to download the hall ticket. It’s important to read the admit card after downloading it to make sure that all the information mentioned here is correct or not.
AP GPCET 2020 Selection Procedure
After conducting the examination the authority will release the answer key of the examination. Students can get an idea about their expected marks in the exam with the help of answer key. The result of the discussed examination will be released online on the official website of AP GPCET. Along with the result, the merit list will be published there only.
Now, look at the selection procedure in AP GPCET for class V. Students will get admission in all the AIPER related institutes based on the merit. The merit list will be based on the students’ marks in the AP GPCET 2020 examination. Read on to know the complete procedure of selection for admission in class V.
- District wise Merit List will be prepared separately for boys and girls.
- Students will get the seat allotted as per their choice and their rank in the merit list.
- In case any information mentioned in the application is not correct then the Convener/Co-coordinator has the right to reject the admission of the student.
- If more than one candidate will score the same rank then priority will be given to the student of higher age.
- In the case of the same age, then priority will be given to the student with higher marks in Maths.
- If the age and Marks in Maths both will same then marks obtained in Environmental Science will be taken into consideration to decide the rank in the merit list.
The Bottom Line
We have mentioned all the information about AP GPCET 2020 exam, application form, important date etc. In case of any further queries related to this topic, feel free to write to us in the comment box below. We shall revert to you soon.